Siege: Part 3

Hello everyone, sorry for the extreme delay on this part😅. Hope you guys enjoy Part 3. I apologize in advance for some grammar mistakes that you spot.

(P.s Thanks for 1.1k reads!!)

On to the story.
/////////////

Following day

Y/N and Chromia were walking towards the mess hall.  With the events that unfolded previously, energon sounded pretty good for the couple.

Chromia: I guess your mission went well then.

Y/N: Of course, both hovercrafts were filled to the brim with energon. *chuckles* Moonracer and the others had a blast. Literally.

Chromia: *Giggles* I can't wait to hear the full story.

Y/N: Get ready for an amazing story.

As the duo kept walking, Y/N tried to sound cheerful but he was feeling frightened for Chromia due to what happened to her the previous day, the thought of losing her hurt his spark. Thinking deeply, he decided to ask her how it went, to hear how it went down in her own words.

Y/N: Chromia, I heard what happened yesterday, in your mission with Prime and the others. Want to talk about it?

Chromia took a few seconds to respond.

Chromia: *sighs* I guess. It all happened so fast, we thought that we found the Allspark but instead we found a cube of concentrated energon. Next thing I know, Cog is shot. I had to pull him into cover while being fired on. I almost got killed by a Decepticon if it wasn't for Hound saving me. When a building came crashing down, Elita ordered a retreat. Some didn't make it.

Y/N stopped walking and placed a servo on her shoulder.

Y/N: At least you and the others made it out alive, Chromia.

Chromia: Lucky us... I just want this war to end. I don't want to live in fear of getting shot at any astro-second when I'm out there. I'm always afraid that I might not see you when you leave on a mission. I-I-I-

Chromia was cut off by a hug given to her by Y/N. She was a bit startled but released a few tears when being hugged. Y/N could feel the small amount of tears on  his chest. He simply allowed Chromia to let her emotions out while still reassuring her.

Y/N: We will see the end of this war Mia, but please don't cry. I hate seeing you sad. I will protect you, nothing will ever keep me from ever being with you.

Chromia looked at Y/N with tears in her optics. Y/N wiped away her tears and smiled at her. Chromia smiled at him while also wiping what tears remained and regained her composure.

Chromia: T-thank you Y/N, for everything.

Y/N: No need to thank me Chromia. Now come on, lets get some energon.

Y/N proceeds to hold Chromia's right servo. Chromia smiles and walks happily along side Y/N.

Y/N and Chromia made their way to the mess hall. In the mess hall, they were shocked to see so many Autobots trying to get their dose of energon.

Y/N: Wow, never thought that the mess hall would be this full.

Chromia: Considering how low our supply was, many weren't able to get a full tank with the energon rations you brought previously.

After a long time of waiting, Y/N and Chromia finally got their doses of energon. That being done they decided to head to the bridge and report to Elita-one and Optimus Prime.

Chromia: You think we'll get a mission together today.

Y/N: Probably, considering we're after the Allspark it might be something serious.