Siege: Part 4

Hope you guys like it also thanks for 3k views🥳. I never thought I would get this many reads. Sorry in advance for any wrong grammar. Enjoy.

____________________________________

Optimus' team as well as Ratchet and Impactor stood infront of rubble. Impactor was confused by this.

Impactor: What is this, some kind of joke?

Everyone turned their optics towards Impactor. Y/N, who was next to him, chuckled.

Y/N: Just watch, Impactor.

Impactor stared at the rubble. He saw Optimus approach the rubble and phase through it.

Impactor: What the?!

All of the Autobots phased through the rubble including Ratchet.

Y/N: It's a hologram.

Y/N proceeded to approach the debris and then phased through it. Impactor wasn't sure about this but eventually walked through the hologram.

When Impactor reached the other side, he was surprised by what he saw. On the other side of the hologram was an enormous spaceship.

 On the other side of the hologram was an enormous spaceship

(Ignore the blaster fire)

Impactor: So this is Autobot command.

Y/N: Correct. Welcome to the Ark.

In the distance they saw the others entering the Ark except for Chromia and Ratchet who were waiting for the duo.

Y/N took notice of the sky and saw dark clouds forming. On queue, it started raining lightly.

Y/N: We better get going. It's going to be one heck of a storm.

Impactor nodded and ran towards Ratchet followed by Y/N.

Time skip

Optimus, Elita, Wheelkjack, Mirage, Chromia, Ratchet, Impactor, and Y/N were in the bridge discussing their next course of action.

Optimus: It will take a while to make the necessary preparations for repairing the space bridge. In the meantime, all of you can rest and power down for the time being. Elita, Wheelkjack, Ratchet, and I will get the preparations in order. I'll contact you when it's done.

Ratchet: Where is Impactor supposed to rest?

Optimus took notice of this and pointed at Mirage.

Optimus: Mirage will take will take him to an empty quarters, it's small but it should be comfortable. *turns to Mirage* Please take him there.

Mirage: *sighs* On it Prime. *turns to Impactor* Follow Me.

Impactor: Are you sure about this Ratchet?

Ratchet: Yes, I gotta go over the specs with Prime.

Impactor: Hmm. If you say so.

Mirage left the bridge , Impactor following behind him. Y/N and Chromia were also about to exit but Optimus stopped Y/N.