Siege: Part 5

I'm back, sorry for the extreme delay😅. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Vote if you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading. Also I would like to thank you guys for almost 6k reads, I honestly didn't think my book would get much attention. I apologize in advance for any misspelling. Enjoy.
______________________________

Ark

In the Autobot detention center, Jetfire could easily tell that the Autobots including Y/N were skeptical about him joining their ranks.

Jetfire: *sighs* I know it seems foolish for me to show up here.

Elita: Indeed.

Y/N: No, just strange. Out of character even.

Prowl: How did you find us?

Jetfire: No one else knows you're here.

Ironhide turned towards the others and spoke out loud.

Ironhide: If he found us, other Decepticons could be on the way.

Optimus thought for a moment and then approached Jetfire's cell with a stern look.

Optimus: Jetfire, why are you here?

Jetfire: I told you... I want to join the Autobots.

Elita then interrupted their conversation.

Elita: You're the head of the Seekers. Why haven't you given our location to Megatron?

Y/N: What are you planning Jetfire?

Prowl: Are you trying to set us up?

Jetfire: No...

Both Optimus and Jetfire were staring directly at each other's optics. Optimus tried to detect a hint of deception in Jetfire.

Optimus: The truth, Jetfire. Why are you here?

Jetfire: *sighs* I won't help Megatron wipe out an entire population. That's not what I signed up for.

Elita: Then what did you signed up for?

Jetfire: I'm not sure anymore... but whatever it was, it's not the same thing Megatron fights for.

Y/N stepped forward and stood next to Optimus. He stared directly at Jetfire with a stern look. He removed his visor and spoke in a serious tone.

Y/N: You've seen his true colors. By your look you must've known by now that he is no revolutionary, he's gone mad.

Jetfire's optics had a hint of sorrow and regret. What Y/N said was undoubtedly true.

Jetfire: Yes... He's fallen into darkness. It's not about Cybertron or our freedom, it's about beating you at any cost.

Jetfire remained quiet, he looked at the floor and then directly at Optimus.

Jetfire: He murdered Ultra Magnus, A prisoner of war, locked in stasis cuffs. Megatron just shot him down with no remorse.

Y/N placed his visor back and clenched his servo, Optimus' optics widened and the others look at each other with a look of disbelief. All optics were now on Jetfire.

Jetfire: Look, you don't have to like me... but you have to believe me. Megatron plans to wipe every single one of you out of existence. I won't be part of that... Let me help you.

Everyone in the room had an unsure expression. Optimus thought for a moment, still feeling uncertain about trusting Jetfire.

Optimus: Give us a moment Jetfire.

Jetfire simply remained silent while the Autobots including Y/N exited his cell.

Outside of Jetfire's cell Hound and Ironhide decided to head somewhere else to process further what transpired in the prisoner's cell, both of them equally uncertain of what Jetfire said. Optimus was still thinking about Jetfire joining the Autobots. The four remaining bots were now heading to the bridge.