I Didn't Know It Was THIS BIG.

"...What should I do?!" I threw my arms up in a frustrated panic. I had been pacing for ten minutes now and still have not come up with a plan. My phone 'dinged' from inside my bag, which I retrieved. It was Quinn.

Quinn: girl u coming or not I'm tired lmao

Quinn: if u r gonna spend the night there tell me in advance so I'm not sitting here looking like a creeper

Quinn: the redhead rly thinks I'm trynna kidnap her girl don't flatter yourself LMAO

Quinn: Ah shit those metal things just shut u not coming out anytime soon. I'm going home text me how it goes ;)

Me: This isn't good I'm freaking out and have no idea what to do

Quinn: ...wym by that. Did you get urself accidentally trapped in there??

Me: YES AND IDK WHAT I SHOULD DO LIKE DO I TELL SOMEONE OR

Quinn: YES u fucking tell someone!

Me: WHO?!

Quinn: I think you know exactly who.

Me: No. No way. Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is?! I can't just walk in there

Quinn: Oh yes you can. Don't text me unless it's a thank you ttyl gn girl xx

Me: QUINN NO I NEED OTHER IDEAS

"Fucking whore." I mumbled and scuffed the ground with the heel of my shoe. I looked down at the wet floor sign and frowned. "What do you think I should do?" It looked at me unnervingly and didn't even blink. I whined and tucked my phone away. "Fine! Fine...the universe wants to see me suffer, I guess it can't be avoided." I started to take my first steps back towards the west arcade before hearing some of the main overhead lights start to turn off. I looked up and sure enough, they 'clunked' off, one by one, making me feel the need to walk faster.  I picked up my pace and kept my eyes moving as I walked. Don't get me wrong, it's not dark in here. There are way too many signs and light-up posters for any spooks to pop out of nowhere, but I don't really want to test that theory. I walked past all of the main animatronics' green rooms, except one. Everyone's curtains were closed but one seemed to move ever so slightly with the vibrations of torment happening inside. I came to a stop outside the room and listened. The occasional distressed grunt and the sound of some sort of object making contact with the floor made me curious. There was a small opening between the dark purple curtains. I bent down and peeked through the glass: nothing. It was pretty dark for the most part, so nothing was really able to catch my eye. Until something did. It was the gator. I watched as he heaved, angry at something obviously. I should've minded my own business. Just as I was about to be on my way, he saw me. I quickly lifted my head from where it previously was and began to speed walk. We had made eye contact; he definitely saw me.

Shit shit shit! 

A loud banging echoed behind me, I ignored it. I found my way and slipped through the entrance to the arcade. All of the arcade games were off but most of the lights were still on thankfully. I carefully watched my feet as I stepped down each stair slowly. On the way down I tried to think of something, anything to get me out of this situation. I stopped once I reached the bottom, hesitating.

"You could go back and see if Montgomery would be oh so kind enough to rip you to shreds instead," Someone chuckled darkly overhead of me. I nodded.

"This is true." I agreed. I analyzed, I realized. My head did a 360. "Who-"

"Oh, stop it Moony! You are scaring her, can't ya see?!" They frowned and extended an arm towards me. Their appearance altered a bit, their yellow torso and outfit turning more monochromatic with the sudden change of voice.