Bitch Wet ASF. Flooded, If You Will.

"Odd, I must not have closed it all the way last night," DJ entered the room and grabbed the vent's door, about to close it securely, when Weewoo's head popped out from within it. "Oh yeah, or that," He pried her out from inside the vent and carried her by the back of her shirt, her tiny arms and legs dangling as he did so. He shut the vent and put her on his shoulder. I smiled, feeling more at ease that it was more than likely Weewoo who scared the shit out of me last night. "Forgot about this thing," He said, looking at Weewoo. She slowly turned her head to look him dead in the face, giving him a look. "I-I was just kidding! You know I love you," He kissed her forehead and looked at me, his face partially ridden with fear. 

"Hey DJ, you in here?" Someone yelled from presumably the living room. He turned his head towards the door, then back to me.

"Take your time to get ready n' shit, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I nodded and watched as they left, Weewoo giving me a small wave. I shut the door behind them and started to get ready. Oddly enough, my uniform was with the rest of my stuff when I came back in the room. I decided not to question it...even though I highly doubt Weewoo would take ALL my things. I let my phone charge as I put myself together, checking it periodically. It finally turned back on after 15 minutes, which I was thankful for. Well, not so much after seeing 40 unread texts from Quinn. Right as I was about to read them, they called me. 

"Hey-,"

"DON'T HEY ME YOU FUCK, WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY TEXTS??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT, YOU'RE WITH SPIDER DILF, RIGHT?" They yelled. I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sorry, my phone was dead and I only found it just now. I'm fine and SHHH, I don't want him to hear you calling him that!" I lowered the volume and Quinn laughed.

"Well maybe next time you'll think twice about misplacing your phone and not updating your oh so very interested bestfriend- go ahead. Spill it. Did you misplace your phone in his-"

"Alright, I'm gonna stop you there. We didn't do anything Quinny, we just..smoked and talked some. That's all, sorry to ruin your weird dilf fantasies, but I gotta go. I'm alright, okay? I'll text you later. Byyye!"

"Wh-"

Before Quinn could protest or try and convince me something more was going on between me and my boss, I hung up. I sighed and double checked my appearance in the mirror, exiting the bedroom. I walked into the living room and DJ was talking to that one guy that works here with his arms crossed over his chest. I spotted Weewoo at the table stealing whole slices of french toast and trying to sneakily maneuver it into her mouth. 

"Ah, need some help?" I offered, grabbing a knife and cutting it up for her. She huffed and I smiled softly. 

"Hey (Y/N), Goodmorning." That one guy said. 

"Oh! Hey um..."

"Kace. My name is Kace." He reminded awkwardly. 

"Right, Kace. Goodmorning, is everything alright?" I asked, subconsciously walking up next to DJ. Kace held a clipboard close to his chest and shook his head. 

"Not exactly, the Pizzaplex is going to have to be closed for a couple days," He bit the inside of his cheek and sucked air through his teeth. 

"What?? How come?" 

"Because our good friend Monty decided to have a very emotional malfunction last night and destroyed half the pipes and vents in Gator Golf, whole floor is flooded and fucked up most of the arcade games, too." He skimmed his clipboard and wrote something down before looking up again and adjusting his hat. "So uh, you can go home. Have a good four-day weekend you two." He added before spinning on his heels enthusiastically and taking his leave.

"Damn, the whole floor is flooded? That fucking sucks." I bit my lip; my stomach sank realizing I wouldn't get to work with DJ for a while. I looked up at him and he was semi-frowning, looking conflicted. 

"Are you okay?" I questioned, placing a hand on his forearm. He snapped out of his thoughtful trance and nodded. 

"Yeah, 'm alright. You can uh...go ahead and um..." He gulped and made eye contact with me, parting his lips slightly. "You can go, miss assistant." His voice and breath hitched. "I'll be right behind you," He smiled weakly and turned to Weewoo, robbing her of finishing her breakfast. Which made her very distraught. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him worriedly. 

"You're leaving, too? But..." I looked around at DJ's place and waited for him to elaborate. He didn't. "...where are you guys going to stay?" I pried.

"Don't worry about us, sweetheart. We'll figure it out." He gave a supportive smile that made me question his genuineness. After his not-so-clear answer on where him and Weewoo would be bunking the next couple of days, I started to conspire. 

A hotel? Does he have another place? No he lives here...WOULD HE SLEEP IN HIS CAR?! Does he even HAVE a car? I mean, he has to, right?

I turned away from the two of them; my mind raced with thoughts held in a chokehold by my anxiety. Stupid anxiety, always making me do reckless shit. I marched right back on up to him and grabbed his hand...one of them, anyway. He flinched, alarmed by my sudden comeback.

"S-so...hotels are really expensive and- WELL not that you couldn't afford it, I'M SURE you can! I just um," He blinked under his shades and had no idea what the fuck I was saying. "CARS! CARS don't really do well um- running all night hahaha, you'll kill the battery," I kept on dreadfully, a painfully awkward amount of time just beating around the bush. But DJ somehow was still not taking the hint. He was now smirking, which meant either A: he DID get what I was hinting at and just wanted me to say it. Or B: there's something on my face. I really really hope it's B.

"Miss assistant, are you..." He started. My eyes lit up and I nodded. 

Finally, this fucking bonehead gets it.

"..Inviting Weewoo to a sleepover with you?"

"O-oh! Uh, yes! Yes that's exactly...what I was referring to. Weewoo- coming to my house." I stuttered. 

Fuck

1095 Words

Sorry for taking literally fucking forever to get this chapter to you guys, I have been extremely unmotivated :( Sorry if there are any typos as well! And as always, follow Volcorn on everything, thank you <3