He Likes Pussy; Good to Know

I now sat crisscross in the middle of Weewoo's bedroom floor whilst the two packed their bags accordingly. 

"Hey..." Dj's voice erupted from the doorway. I swiveled to look up at him and he propped his weight on his arm. "I really appreciate you doin' this. You don't have to, y'know." He spoke. I laughed and rolled my eyes, adverting my gaze back to Weewoo, who couldn't be more ecstatic.

"Don't be ridiculous, I'd love to have her over."

I'd also love to have you over...

 I smiled at her and she threw herself into my arms. I hugged back and DJ chuckled, peeling her off of me.

"About ready, kiddo? The car will be here soon." He picked up her sparkly backpack and offered a hand to me as well. I took it and thanked him as he pulled me up, almost making me fall over. "You okay?" He swallowed his laughter and mocked me. I dusted myself off and gave him a look. 

I collected my things from where I left them and talked with DJ all the way until we reached the exit. It was quite bright outside, but I could tell it wouldn't stay that way for long. The farther you looked, the darker the clouds scattered throughout the sky got.

"Shit, looks like it'll rain soon. Should probably get going, hm?" DJ reminded and walked towards a black limo parked in front of the entrance. My eyes widened and I stifled a laugh. 

"You have a limo? Damn, I didn't know you got paid THAT kind of money." I said playfully. The limo's driver got out and opened the door, DJ tossing Weewoo in. 

"That reminds me.." He took out his wallet and took out a generous stack of 100-dollar bills. He flipped through them quickly and half shrugged, extending the whole mound in my direction. I flicked my eyes towards him, then his hand, then him again. I almost forgot I was actually working all this time. To be honest, it feels like I've volunteered. I slowly reached out my hand and took the bill on top, thanking him.

"I can just text you my address, then? Okay, great! See you soon-" I turned towards my car just to be snatched by my wrist, coming to a halt. I flushed and looked at him nervously. He pressed the cash into my palm and folded my fingers over it securely.

"Please, (Y/N), don't be stubborn. And yes, please do text me the address sweetheart, would help a lot." He grinned and waved me off, disappearing into the limo. 

This fucking guy!

The heap of bills taunted me in my hands. I huffed and got into my car, sinking into the seat. I watched the limo pull out of the parking lot and beat my fist repeatedly on the steering wheel.

"Who the fuck does he think he is?! Handing me..." I opened my palm and counted how many 100's were there exactly. 30. He just handed me $3,000 for just a couple days of working. If that's even what I've been doing. I quickly texted DJ my address and steadied my heart rate before leaving. I arrived at my house before the rain started and before DJ got there, which is great. I hurriedly took all my things inside and began cleaning up the fastest I have ever seen myself clean before. My room, thank the fucking gods, was still remotely clean from my manic episode. I can't hardly say that for the rest of the house, though. I lit every candle Quinn and I owned and began shoveling cans and empty snack bags into the trash can. I must have been loud because Quinn slowly emerged from their room with their bedazzled baseball bat in hand and ready to swing.