chapter 21:

Don't own sailor moon r

Author pov:

They have the woman tied up in a chair with hand cuffs. Tied up on a chair sailor guardians & five op fighters waiting for her to wake up & she did. They start asking questions.

(19:07 - 21:47 only)

During that Riggs punches her. Rei winced after seeing him usagi allowed it. She isn't a fan of interrogations but it's the only way of making her talk.

She did finally giving up because how hard he hits. Blood was everywhere. Riggs isn't convinced so he tried it again but Mars stopped her boyfriend shaking her head.

After that they Untied her Trent drags her out of the shrine.

Mars: Trent san wait

She wanted her live due to her claimed lover kicking her out just because she failed her mission, she didn't want him throwing her out the the planet right into the sun.

Usagi used her silver crystal on her. She somehow changed her.

Epilogue:

Riggs reading his comic book. Felt soft arms & soft racks pressing behind his back. Rei hino rested her chin on his left shoulder.

Rei: the death of superman any good?

Riggs: it's Allright but he'll come back. I wish you stop me from interrogating her

Rei: I know. Usagi San said its the only. Now we know what their planning Chibiusa isn't afraid of them. Still found it strange where she get her strength from

Riggs: who knows eventually. It will be revealed we will get answers

He turns around kisses her. She sat on his lap sideways. Catzy came to sell cosmetics.

Rei: well continue this later Riggs kun this is girl talk ~

Riggs: roger that

Later