chapter 34:

Don't own anything

author pov:

Trent had to take off school to take care of chibiusa. Luna & artemis are with him.

Luna: your so kind trent

Trent: thanks. My homework is already done so won't have to be in my face or catching up any projects i missed

Chibiusa: trent. Do you think i can come back to school tomorrow?

Trent: will see. It depends, when i get sick i usually out in two days or 3

Luna: you think school is fun

Usagi came with her friends & the other boys. They got get well gifts. Usagi kisses trent hugging him chibiusa has a flashback of Those two. Momo chibiusa's classmate shows up.

They watch her interacting with her friend.

Timeskip:

Wilson warned everyone an energy spiked. They high tail it to the, chibiusa's friend is acting up negatively.

Trent: moon stop them. I'm gonna go see why chibiusa's classmate gone awol

Moon switch seats of their 69 charger custom she powerslide & gut it.

She felt someone land on the top of the car. Trent peaked on the driver seat upside down.

Trent: hehe she's at the school sorry😅

Moon: ........ 遅すぎる、私は運転中😑

Trent: i know

Timeakip:

Scout & boys vs dark moon. Enemy isn't winning, trent moved fast one punching the boule brothers.

Riggs joined up the fight easily keeping these two at bay while the others do something about that gold looking thing in top of the school.

Chibiusa missing momo's attacks effortlessly, dodging her kendo stick, moon almost forgot how she is she's a good fighter with her very own one punch ability.

Chibiusa restrained her & used her own power to get her out of mind control but then she got hit again hurting momo that's when chibiusa has enough & punch boule brothers killing them instantly.

Destroying that gold thing up top by nick & wilson's punch. Wilson was gathering intel of its energy he got what he needed.

Wilson: did you see what chibiusa did?

Nick: yeah. First kill huh

Chibiusa: her power is amazing

Later