chapter 24:

Don't own sailor moon r

Author pov:

Sailor guardians & op fighters vs Avery & prisma. They got their sisters catzy & bertie.

Trent: I'm getting sick of your shenanigans right now. How far are you idiots gonna keep this up?

Prisma: like I give a damn

Riggs: so you chosen death

Wilson: * fixed his glasses * this is getting boring

Prisma running down the cable fast. Lex moved fast punched her in the face. Mars launchers attack hitting prisma. Avery attacking moon. Usagi herself dodging attacks in a calm matter.

One punch she teleported. Moon punched her in the gut. She felt Trent grabbed her back of her hair & threw at prisma. Moon & the Others firing their attacks.

Moon: just give up

Prisma:....

Nick: what's wrong?

Prisma firing her attack hitting Avery & the other 2 captives. They fell Jupiter catched bertie & Mars catched catzy. Moon kissed Trent on the cheek saying " I'll take care of it, " Trent nodded telling his old unit stand down.

Riggs: you know you haven't been smiling lately

Trent: I know

Prisma: all of this is trash

Lex: found it very odd for you to say that

Avery: lex is right She has been completely taken over by that staff she's using

Moon/lex unison: I knew it

Trent: noted

Trent moved light speed broke the staff. With a single one hit kick. Snapping it in half.

Timeskip:

Rubeus appeared.

Trent: decided to come out

Rubeus: you may have the upper hand Trent

Staff then turn into a vortex sucking them in. The sisters getting the staff out. Guardians jumped in used their powers combine together & destroyed the staff & the funnel.

Epilogue:

Bridge is still there but damage. Trent hugging usagi.

Usagi: arigato Trent kun. Guess mask left

Trent: as usual

Trent saw Chibiusa then saw Rubeus. He teleported aimed his gun.

Trent: Rubeus enough playing games. Now you found out she has a silver crystal

Rubeus: you think I can give up information low life?

Trent: not yet. You push my buttons next time.

Video starts working

Later