chapter 36:

Don't own anything

Things will be different starting this chapter

Again this is a fanfic not canon

Chibiusa will not turn bad.

Author pov:

Op boys scouts & tuxedo mask. Man that protects usagi Trent & chibiusa (more often trent didn't need any protection. Chibiusa (ooc) holding trent & moon's hand.

Emerald: nice for you to drop by to our domain

Chibiusa jumped in a slow motion she one hit kill emerald. They jaw dropped. Landed moved fast in between the long time couple.

Chibiusa: what you would've done the same

Wilson: we have been doing that

Timeskip:

They arrived at this crystal looking palace. Then a hologram of future trent Lennox showed up.

Mako: he looks like you

Trent: what is this?

Future trent: past me & the rest of you. Listen closely

They listen to what he has to say. While op fighters check surroundings while listening. It seems the earth went into a cold sleep.

Neo queen serenity with her silver crystal revived the cold earth. Then a new evil appeared. They want to conquered this peaceful world. Riggs roll his eyes, " sounds familair ". Future trent future mask & neo queen serenity dealt with this threat.

Again they continue living in peace. Till planet nemeis.

Nick: plenet nemesis. I have a better name unicron, no i'm kidding

Future trent: " no not unicron dimwitt. Nemesis is a 10th planet "

Trent: i take it you use probe satellites but was too late when it got real close

Future trent said that the black moon clan came from that world. Without warning they launched a full scale attack.

They lost. Inner guardian besides moon still projecting their life energy continued projecting the life energy. Continue protecting the palace.

Mars: so they share our names?

Lex: haven't you guys figured. That there the same us 4 of you

Riggs: TIMEOUT!. If that's the cause. What happened to our future selfs?

Mask snickered: idk .... heart failure

Riggs: your gonna die!

Mask: i was just kidding