Aftershocks

Recap
"Chris!? Christi! Babe what's wrong?" Zayn said cradling my body that was on the floor now.

"Rouges... they were rouges.... everywhere"
End of recap
"So do you want to talk about it?" Zayn asked me

We are currently on the kitchen and he passed me a hot cup of tea.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked watching as the steam rose from the hot mug.

"Well, seeing your mate screaming on the floor and mumbling incoherent things, kinda sets of a warning bell" he tells me

I look up at him staring into those warm hazel eyes that have captivated me the few times we've seen each other.

"I was dreaming that I was in my old pack house with my old pack, but it was like I was myself but I couldn't do anything or people couldn't see me.

"There were these men, they were killing the important people and left the weak one alive."

Except the boy

"I saw the people I grew up around being tortured and put in cages of silver and wolfsbane. I can still hear their screams for help, one of my friends screamed for me." I choked out a sob.

Zayn held my hand and stoked the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I was helpless, I couldn't do anything" I whispered

By this time I was wracked in tears and Mystic was whimpering.

"Do you want to go take a shower?" He asked me. I nodded.

I followed him to a room with dark brown duvets and a dark oak bed post.

It smelled of him.

"You can shower in here, I'll leave some slithers out for you" he said simply before coming and kissing my forehead.

"Thanks"

"No problem, love

I turned the nob of the shower and let the water heat up before I stepped in.

I realized this whole time I was wearing a fvcking blanket.

I dropped it to the floor and stepped into the glass shower and let the scorching water cleanse me of everything.

The only soap was Axe men's body wash.

I lathered it up.

Zayn

It smelled like him.

Instantly soothing me and washing away all my worries.

I step out of the shower and grab a brown fluffy towel and wrap it around my body.

Walking over to the mirror and almost slipping on the tile floor, I wipe the steam off the mirror to look at myself.

My skin is pale, and my eyes are puffy and red beyond imagine.

I open the door and see that Zayn left me grey sweatpants and a plain black T-shirt.

I opened the door after I changed into the clothes.

I retraced my steps and found myself back into the kitchen where I saw someone's back toward me.

I watched his back weather or not I should leave or stay.

"Hey there" my eyes snapped up to meet another pack member.

"Hi" I said looking at this person. he had blonde hair, and blue eyes. He wore a whiter sweater and blue faded jeans.