Skank

Pic of Connor

Recap

"Anything for you" he said

"Good night Christi Meyers"

"Good night Zayn Malik" I smiled

He leaned down and gave me a good night kiss.. And smiled

"Bye" he said

"Bye".

End of recap

Christi's POV

So aunt Helen enrolled Lace, Josh, and I in school and tomorrow is the first day. Yay. I haven't seen Zayn since the ball. And I miss him, well my wolf does...

Lacey and I decided it was time for some well needed girl time.

"Lace get your lazy ass down here" I yelled at her from the bottom of the stairs.

"Geez relax I'm coming." she said rolling her eyes at me.

She was wearing a black leather skater skirt and a white crop top with a leather jacket and black gladiator sandals.

Where I was wearing grey skinny jeans and a blue crop top and blue vans.

( the outfits are here-> http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11142101&.svc=copypaste&id=134918738)

"Cmon Lace," I said. Walking out the door.

We went to my car and we were off.

_________at the mall_________

We jumped out of the car and looked around. It was nice to finally hangout with Lacey, especially after everything happening.

"C'mon there's this little shop I was dying to go in the last time." she squealed as we started walking.

"You've been here before?" I asked

" Yea for the dresses, Claire and I went." She said

"Oh yea, where is Claire?"

"She said Cody was taking her out in a date." Lace said

We reached a shop called Something Borrowed

" hello ladies" an old lady said.

"Hi" Lacey said

I smiled.

"Look! that is such a cute dress!!" Lace squealed

It was light tribal on the bottom and light blue on the top, short dress.

"Should I get it?"

"Yea, you could wear it for the first day of school" I said

"Yea... wait what are you wearing to school?" she looked at me warning me not to say sweats and shirt, but I did and she scolded me.

"C'mon Christi you have to dress just a little different please" she begged

"Fine but no skirts or dresses, okay?" I complained

"Ugh fine, you know me too well." she sighed

We shopped for about an hour and headed to the food court.

We walked in and dropped all of our 133242566355897914.3 bags at a table, ok probably only 10 if that.

"What do you want?, we have Subway, Dominoes, Sonic, and Panda Express." Lace said reading the signs in the food court.

"Panda's?" I asked

"Yeaaaaas" she sighed

"I'll get the food, And you can stay here with the bags. Broccoli Beef, and Orange Chicken right?" I asked turning in my heel.

"Yea, and don't forget the fortune cookies!" she yelled after me as I was walking.

I chucked and shook my head.

I ordered out food and was walking back with a tray and I almost ran into someone.

"Watch where you're going you whore!" a bleached blonde said to me.

It took all of me not to hit the bitch. I had to close my eyes to not show that they were glowing.

Through layers of cheap perfume I smelled she was werewolf.

powerful family... beta maybe? Mystic said

'Rank doesn't matter to me if I want to teach her a lesson on respect.' I said to Mystic as I growled at her as I opened my eyes.

Anyways she looked and me expecting an apology, as if. I could tell my eyes were still Glowing.

She was wearing a short tight skirt that showed her ass cheeks and a tight white crop top that you could see through. Oh and on top of that you could see her lace pink thong.

She looked shocked. I guess no one has ever glared at her like that before. Especially a werewolf.

"I just bought this outfit!" she screeched as she stomped her foot on the ground.

I winced from the high pitched screech.

"Seriously how do people put up with you?" I muttered

"What did you say to me?" she said scoffing

"I said I don't know why people put up with you." I said loud enough for the entire food court to hear, which they were all staring.

"You bitch I don't think you know who I am but I can make your life hell." she lowly said

"Go right ahead, while I'm down there I tell Satan his daughter said hello" I said

"You're gonna regret this" she said while slapping me across the face.

"Big mistake, hit me again i dare you" I taunted

She wound up for a punch and flew her hand forward and I grabbed her hand and twisted her arm and broke it. She screamed and whimpered.

"I told you not to mess with me" I warned

"Chris c'mon she's not worth it lets go" Lace said trying to pull me away.

One of her football buddies were feeling brave and stepped up.

"What is that your slut? are you a lesbian?" he chuckled to everyone while his friends were helping up the slut on the floor.

I walked up to him. "you wished you had something on me but you don't" I sneered in his face and punched him in the nose probably breaking it.

Well school tomorrow will be fun.