CHAPTER SEVEN

I groan as I woke up. I looked at the window when I saw the stars instead of the World Forge. This makes me jerk fully awake. I climbed down on my bed and runs out from my room and runs to the hallway.

I finally arrived in Phastos' laboratory and saw two familiar people. Awake and alive. Ajak and Gil!

"Gilgamesh!" I run to him with tears running down on my face. The force of my embrace makes Gilgamesh stagger a couple steps as he wraps his arms tightly around me. I could feel a smile on Gil's face as he gently rubs my back. 

"Thank you... For taking good care of her." Gilgamesh whispered near at my ear before planting a kiss on my head. "I'm so proud of you."

I pulled away from the embrace and turns to Ajak, who I hadn't seen in centuries?

"Ajak." I said, almost a whisper. I hugged, tightly, as I cried on her shoulder.

"Adelyne..." She saw and pulled away from the embrace. I looked everyone at the lab.

"Are we going home?" I asked. All of them nodded. I smiled.

"Wait, what happened to the freak?" I asked.

"He's the reason why this two are alive." Phastos said. Okay... Now I get it.

"Wait, don't tell me that..." I trailed off.

"Yes..." It's Kingo, who answered my question. "We did."

"How about Pip?"

"Never seen of him... I mean, it, since we left the Domo." Druig said. I slowly nod in agreement.

Months later...

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said, sleepily. I heard the door open.

"Hey... We arrived." I heard Sersi said.

"Where?"

"Ajak's." She answered.

"Okay... I'll be out any minute." I said and I heard the door closed.

Few moments later, opened the and went to Ajak's house and saw everyone in there. Especially Sprite.

"Sprite!" I called her. She looked up from her seat and stood before running to me.

"Lyne!" She wrapped her arms around my waist. Her hair grows up to her shoulder.

"How are you? How's school? And since when did you got here?" I asked.

"Fine. Fine. Yesterday." She answered tired of explaining I guess.

"Desserts are ready!" A familiar voice said, I looked behind me and saw Kris with a man who had blonde hair, blue eyes and fair light skin. He was wearing a dark grey t-shirt, black jeans and some sneakers.

"Kris! It's good to see you!" I said as she put the plate of Chocolate Hazelnut Churros on the table before embracing me.

"Adelyne! It's so good to see you." Okay... She used my real name now.

"Yeah... You too." I said, pulling away from the embrace. I looked on the man behind her.

"And who's this guy?" I asked. She was about to answer when Kingo interrupt.

"Her boyfriend." I looked at his as Sersi hits Kingo's arm.

"Really?"

"Ahh... Yeah... It was." Kris said, shy.

"I'm Nathan Johnson. You can call me Nate. And I know all of your secrets." He introduced. I looked at him like he was kidding.

"I told him." Kris said. I looked at her from Nathan.

"What?"

"Don't worry, I asked permission to Sersi since she was the Prime Eternal of yours." Kris said.

"Adelyne. Just call Amy." I said, I looked around the table and saw two person was missing.

"Ahhh... Kingo..." I said getting everyone's attention.

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"I think it's time to you to know that I won the bet that we made centuries ago." I said smirking.

"What? Oh... About Thena and Gil? Yeah... Who won?"

"Me... They got married. Twice." I said as Thena and Gil walks down the stairs. All people in the room, except Makkari, Druig and I, who's struggling to hide our laugh, was shock and turns to Thena and Gilgamesh.

"What?" Thena asked.

"You guys are freaking married?! Twice?!" Kingo exclaimed.

"Wha— Adelyne!"

"What? I need money today." I said.

"How much I lost?" Kingo asked and took a sip on his juice.

"Let's see... 50,000 dollars." I answered, making Kingo to choke on his drinks.

"WHAT?!" The actor exclaimed.

"That's the deal." I said before taking a seat besides Ajak.

"I shouldn't make a bet to you, stupid." Kingo said under his breath but I clearly heard it.

"Thena, he called me stupid." I said as I take a bite on my waffles.

"Who?"

"Kingo."

"What?! I didn't say anything!" Kingo said, panic was in his voice.

"Kingo! You better run later after we eat!" Thena said as the actor swallowed a lump on his throat as the rest of us laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry guys it's been a long time. Sorry I didn't update last Saturday and Sunday I was gone so far in my modules.

Hope you like this chapter and comment down below if you want Adelyne to have a partner in her life.

Stay safe! Love you all!

biancskiebunbun

P.S.: Also there a proposal and wedding is going to happen in the future chapters guys.