CHAPTER EIGHT

Three days later...

Everyone went back to normal. Kingo went back to Mumbai, Sersi and Sprite went to London, Druig went back to the Amazon with Makkari, Ajak stayed in her farm in South Dakota, Kris and her boyfriend, Nate, went into a vacation in Canada, Phastos went back to his family in Chicago and Thena, Gilgamesh also stayed in Ajak's farm. And I, went back to the New South Whales.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the zoo. I climbs out of my car and enters the zoo before going to the staff room.

"Hey, where have you been?" I looked up as Kevin Jonas, came closer. He has a blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pale white skin. He's 3 inches taller than me.

"Hey, Kev... I was just... Visiting my aunt in South Dakota." I said as put my backpack on the chair. "Missed me much?" I joke.

"Miss as the lions and lionesses." He answered as we exited the room.

"Are the koalas okay?"

"Yeap."

"Giraffes?"

"Their good."

"Rhinos?"

"All good."

"How about the dolphins?" I asked as I stop my tracks and looks at him.

"Uhhmmm..."

"They won't eat?"

"They would but they will just eat 6-7 fishes." He answered.

"I'll visit them later." I said as I entered the lions and lionesses sanctuary.

I whistle, making the lions and lionesses, even the cubs, looked at my direction.

"Hey guys!" I said when Simba was the first one who run towards me, followed by Anna and the cubs.

"Simba." I yelp as the lion jumps in my arms making me to fall on the ground.

"Yeah buddy... Missed me?" I asked as I rubs his fur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been a months since I updated and didn't do my schedule, I was busy on my class and I almost forgot to update a chapter.

Hope you like it! Love you all and thank you for reading my book.

-biancskiebunbun