CHAPTER NINE

Weeks later

I was in my apartment, laying on my couch while watching TV when I heard my phone rings. I slow the volume down and picks up my phone, when I looked at the caller's ID, it was unknown. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Lyyyyneeeettttteeee!!!" I heard a squeals on the other line and it was so familiar.

"Ti sto kaló?! Kín'nko?! Pós sto kaló íxeres ton arithmó mou?!" (What the heck?! Kingo?! How on earth did you know my number?) I asked.

"What the heck did you say?" Kingo asked, confused.

"Oh my gosh, Kingo. That was the second language that you learn and you didn't even know what I'm saying?"

"Well, sorry... I didn't— What did you say?"

"How did you know my number?"

"Ahh... Kristina..." What the...

"Okay, what do you want? I'm in the middle of watching my favorite TV show." I said to him.

"Well... GilwantstomarryThenaagain." He talk so fast and I couldn't get it.

"Kiṅgō, haḷū karā! Tumhī kaśābaddala bōlata āhāta tē malā samajalē nāhī." (Kingo, slow down! I couldn't get what your talking about.)  I said.

"Gil wants to— Wait... You know how to speak Marathi?" He asked me.

"Thēṭa muddyāparyanta!!!" (Straight to the point!!!) I yelled at the phone.

"Okay! Gil wants to marry Thena again." This make me to go silence for a moment.

"Wait... What?"

"I know... I'm shocked too..."

"Who told you?"

"Ajak."

"Okay... Thanks."

"Wait! Before you hang up—" I hangs up the phone and quickly called Ajak.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ajak... Uhmm... Can I talk to Gil?" I asked her.

"Ahhh... Thena and him went back to Ululu." Ajak answered.

"Ululu? Since when?"

"Last week."

"Okay... Thanks for the info." I said.

"No probs. Lyne." Then she hangs up the call.

I need some answers. I thought to myself.

I was about to go to my bedroom when I remembered something.

Kristina.

I quickly type for her number and dials.

"Hello, Kristina's boyfriend's speaking... How can I help you?" I heard Nathan voice from the other line.

"Hey, Nate... It's me, Amy."

"Ohh... Hey Amy, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good... Uhmm... Can I speak to your girlfriend?" I said.

"Hey, Krissy!" I heard Nate called Kris from the other line.

"Yeah?"

"Amy wants to talk to you." After that I heard nothing then someone picked it up.

"Hello?" I heard Kris' voice.

"Is fearr leat Kris a mhíniú dom. Cén fáth ar thug tú mo uimhir do Kingo?" (Kris, you better explain right now. Why did you gave Kingo my number?)  I asked her.

"Tá brón orm... timpiste a bhí ann..." (Sorry... It was an accident.) She said to me.

"Wait, what?" I switched back to English language.

"He keep following me, making me to be annoyed and accidentally tell him your number." She said.

"Okay... I'm not mad at you, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Bye... I'm going to pack my things for a while." I said as I finally enters my room.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Ululu." I said as I put the phone in my bed and turn it to loud speaker. Before taking out some back pack in my closet.

"Is that the place where Thena and Gilgamesh, aka your parents, live?" She asked.

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes later...

I put my backpack in the backseat of my car and walks to the drive seat and gets in before starting the engine and droves away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, it's me again... It's been a while since I updated the eighth chapter.

Hopefully, you like this chapter, and I know it was short but I try my best to make the future chapter longer.

Until next update!

—biancskiebunbun