Chapter 2... Parents Discussion

The next day, I woke up with the smell of pancakes and waffles. I Immediately went to the kitchen to see what it was and the one cooking was my mother. I thought it was going to be her but she wasn't even on the couch.

I went up to my mother and asked her what she was doing there. "I came home from work, but I have to leave soon so I made you some pancakes!" She said smiling

-"Thank you but where is she?" I was scared. "Oh! Well she woke up earlier, I lent her some of your clothes since she wanted to change" My mother said once more. My heart was beating normally again with the relief that my mother didn't send her away.

-"She was such a sweet and beautiful girl when she was a child and she still is! I am so happy you two are together again" My mother said smiling, I thought she meant if we were a couple so I corrected her immediately "You know we aren't together right?" I said

-"Oh sweetheart, we have always wanted you two to get together and I know you like her a lot!" She said to me, "Mom, I haven't talked to her in six years so please don't rush anything" I said trying to calm down. "Hunny! I won't but I know you like her and
she likes you so could you please just try? You would make such an adorable couple" My mother explained more reasons why she wanted us to become a couple.

I of course wanted to as well but I was too nervous to ask so I didn't really want to know. At that moment when I was about to say something... She came out of my room dressed with my clothes again looking even more beautiful than before, I felt my heart beat faster at that moment.

-"Thank you for the clothes" She thanked me and my mother. "Oh no worries darling! I missed having you around here" My mother responded. "Honestly, I missed being here too but I think I'll have to leave... I have to make lunch soon and my parents arent home so thank you for everything really!" She said once again.

-"Your parents still haven't come home," My mother asked. "Sadly no, but it's fine. Sometimes I like being by myself, she said smiling.

I didn't even remember that she didn't see her parents in less time than I did, I felt so bad that I didn't say anything before to make her feel better. We did have an amazing time together and it was great seeing her again and talking to her and feeling like I actually was ten again!
She then left before I could say anything about it. "I'll bring you these clothes tomorrow or later today if it's ok? I'll come and pick my clothes up later?" She asked. "Well, you could keep the clothes if you want and i'll pass by your house and drop your clothes you were wearing yesterday" I said

-"That's so sweet, thank you so much" She said that as she came closer to me as she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, I was so excited I just stood there still. I knew my mother was thinking of teasing me after she left but after she hugged me, she went to my mother and gave her another hug.

-"Thank you for everything, it was great seeing you" She said going out the door. "It was great... just come over whenever you want darling! Bye" My mother said as she went outside. After she left, I turned around and looked at my mother who had the biggest smile on her face.

-"She likes you a lot sweetheart" She said to me while getting her bag and her keys to go to work. "Mom, we're just friends! I even think she has a boyfriend" I said sitting down eating the pancakes my mother made. "Really, who then?" She asked. "Umm... Jason!" I said lying so she would leave me alone and let me eat my pancakes and try to think about my wanted relationship that I dream about every second!

-"Jason doesn't have a girlfriend darling, he has never had a girlfriend in his life and you know that" She said. I knew perfectly that Jason of course didn't have a girlfriend! Infact, I was the one who told my mother that he has never been in a relationship in his life so I blame myself a little in this situation.

-"Oliver James Necton, I know you like her so can you please do this for me ok? I want you to be happy and I know if you were with her, you would be so can you
please do this one thing for your mother?" She said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. I have always wanted to make my mother proud so I decided to give it a try