Chapter 16... Trapped

I looked around seeing everyone who was dressed in black and white while the floor was the only other color that stood out to me. I was examining the room looking at other people talking with glasses of wine in their hands.

-"Oliver!" I heard my name being called out and as I looked around it was my mother calling me and gesturing me to get over there.

I walked through the room to where my parents were, next to them there was a man and women who looked around the same age as them. Next to them there was a girl around the same age as me.

-"Oliver sweetheart, this is Angela and Joey" My mother pointed to the older couple. Joey reached his hand to shake mine and so I did.

I shook Angelas hand as well after Joey. "And this is their daughter Sofie," My mother continued. "She is the same age as you" She followed.

I shook her hand as well as she smiled at me and I returned it. Sofie was wearing a black dress as her mother matched mine with a white dress but a more poofy skirt.

-"Your parents have told us many things about you Oliver" Joey began saying "Yes they have and you truly seem to be wonderful young gentlemen" Angela finished.

-"Well thank you very much, both of you" I responded. "You know there is a little room at the back for the younger kids if you two would like to go back there" Angela said once more.

-"Are you sure it's not for people younger than sixteen?" My mother asked her. "Oh no, there was an age limit for today, it's just for the kids under the age of eight-teen" Joey responded.

-"Well we do have some things to discuss so why don't you two go ahead and join the rest there" My father led me with Sofie.

-"I am so sorry about my parents" Sofie turned to me and said when we were further away from the four of them. "Oh no it's fine" I told her.

-"So what school do you go to?" Sofie asked me looking ahead "I go to an international school which is actually near here" I responded.

-"You know this might make things really uncomfortable but one of my ex girlfriends was actually named Sophie but with a ph and not just an f" I said looking at her

-"Oh that's nice, and don't worry it is totally fine" She said. We reached the room and I opened the door for her to walk in first. The room was exactly the same as the other.
Except the floor which disappointed me a tbit. So now there was only white and black in the room.