chapter 6

You ran to the window looking down to see if he was still there, but just as you did he was gone in a flash, nowhere to be seen.

How can someone disappear so fast? And how was he not injured from jumping down from such a high window?

He can't be human. There's no way...but if he was a demon you'd be dead right?

It didn't make sense. Some strange man came through you're window in the middle of the night and left just as fast after he asked a few questions.
No normal human being would do that and to add to it, he didn't look human either.

The more you thaught about it the more it frightened you and sent shivers up you're spine.

He said he'd be back, meaning he might return again just to gobble you up right? "No! Stop it yuno!!" You shook you're head trying to get you're head out of the gutter and instead went back to bed and slept for the rest of the day, knowing the following night will be a busy one.

Quickly hurrying to his hide out to get shelter from the scorching hot sun, gyutaro arrived and got on the 'bed' him and his sister shared for more warmth.

Demons usually don't sleep since they don't need it, so when gyuatro tried, he found it hard to shut some eye and what made it worse, was he couldn't get yuno out of his head.

The more he wanted to get some rest the more memories kept replaying through his head.

He could tell his sister was already fast asleep and didn't bother trying to wake her up.

He layed in bed, looking up at the roof as his mind started busseling .

\\\\

"Aernt they beautiful gyu-chan!" Yuno beamed with delight as she looked up at the big cherry blossom.

They had such unique colors. It was mixed with pink, purple, red and a hint of blue. It wasn't just any normal cherry tree blossom and there was only one if it's kind. Lucky for the two children, it grew in their own town away from where people where so they could gaze at it as long as they wanted.

"You want me to pick you up and put you on my back so you can pluck one of the flowers?" Gyutaro asked, looking at the excited girl.

"Yea ofcourse!" She Cheered and walked behind the boy.

He crounched down a bit as yuno climbed on his back and then he held onto her legs to support her from falling off.

She reached her hand up to the tree and smiled brightly as the wind blew the pretty petals past her.

The girl leaned a bit forward as she reached for the prettiest flower and patted gyutaro's shoulder letting him know she wanted to get off "you can put me back down now."

When he let her down, she reached for his hair, putting some strands behind his ear and then placed the flower in his hair "there, look at how pretty you are" she smiled putting her hands behind her back.

The boy turned away making her confused. "Hey? What's wrong gyuatro don't you like it?"

He was silent for a bit but eventually told her the truth "You already know I don't like how I look so stop lying to me" he frowned getting upset.

The girl took his hand in hers and turned his head twards her "but you already know that I'm not. Gyutaro, even if other people think and say mean things about you, doesn't mean it's true, alright?" It was silent as he stared at her for a bit ".....yea" is all he mumbled. "Good!" The girl cheered trying to make her dear friend feel better.

Seeing how happy she was, gyuatro couldn't help but let a small laugh escape his lips.

"Hmm, was that a laugh I just heard?" The girl smirked teasing him.

"No!...and flowers are meant for girls you know, you're supposed to be the one wearing it not me" gyutaro huffed, folding his arms against his ribcage.

"Yea..but it looks so much better on you anyway!" She continued to complement him

The boy just rolled his eyes acting like he didn't care but a small smile could be seen from upclose.

\\\\

Laying there he wondered about the cherry blossom tree and if it still existed. 'Ofcourse it doesn't, it's been over a decade since the last time we saw it together..' he thaught to himself.....but he knew if it did by any chance still exist, he would've loved to see it again with yuno by his side.

Shaking his head, he turned to his side and as time passed by, gyutaro finally slipped away into sleeping.

____________

>>chapter 7