chapter 8

Sliding the rice paper door open, gyutaro walked in and went up to the counter.
As the man who worked there looked up, he was both frightened and disgusted by the creature's appearance.

"S-sorry but we don't give our girls for free so-" the man tried explaining but was stopped when gyutaro through the money he had stacked in his pockets, on the table.

Seeing how much it was, the man's eyes grew big and he quickly became friendly. "Ah! Right which girl would you like ?"

Gyutaro wasn't fooled by his change of act. Everyone went running when they saw his face or they'd shoo him away, just as this man almost did before he was fooled and captured by money. Such easy weak creatures humans were.

"The girl that performs as a dancer" he quickly huffed.
The man stacked the money away and was quick to obey his request as he let the house madam lead gyutaro to you.

Slithering through the long halls of kyogoku, he stood before a closed door at the end of the hall in the back corner.

The house madam opened the doors and hurriedly set rules for you to follow "this is you're first customer so don't mess it up and do whatever he tells you" is all she said as she stood aside and let gyuatro in "please enjoy."

He walked up to you looking you dead in the eye before demanding to be alone with you "leave us" he demanded not breaking eye contact.

"Yes, right away sir" the woman said as she stepped back and closed the door, giving you two some private.

Gyuatro stared at you for a bit, making you feel small under his gaze before a smile began appearing on his face. "Hey sweet girl~" he cooed with a raspy voice.

"H-hello...again" you utter trying not to sound afraid of the being that stood before you, unaware if he was human or not.

He started looking around you're room untill he spotted a bowl with some water and a scrub in the corner of the dark room, the window being the only sorce of light as it lead the moonlight's shine through.

He walked up to it and turned his head towards you. "O-oh that's for when I have to take my makeup off, it's not for drinking but if you wa-" you tried to clear but saw him putting a finger across his lips indicating you mustn't speak anymore.

He then lifted his other hand a bit and flicked his bony finger, telling you to come closer to where he stood "come here."

You quickly step forward making sure not to upset him in any way. "Yes?.." You question looking up at his tall skinny figure that leaned over you.

"You know..." he leaned close to you're ear and whispered "that paint looks horrible on you."

You were shocked to hear him say something so mean and was speechless as you stood there taking the insult untill you felt  him suddenly grab youre hair "Ow! Wh-" you were about to say until he shoved you're face into the cold water, and started forcefully aswell as roughly wiping you're makeup off.

It started to hurt as you felt skin starting to scrub off, so you tried pushing him away. "O-ow! You're hurting me!." You shout, sqeezing you're eyes.

"Shush, be a good girl and stay still while I clean this 'dirt' of you're face" he demanded. You could hear in his tone how serious he was and knew if you didn't listen he'd make you regret it, so all u could do was shut you're eyes and wish for the pain to stop.

After a few more minutes of him practically scrubbing you're face off, he stopped and lifted you're head up so your (e/c) eyes could meet his lime green one's.

You Looked at him in the eye as tears started to fall down you're cheek. "Aww~ did I hurt you, I guess I should've been more gentle since you're just a poor weak human and not as strong as demons. Sorry about that" he comforted while wiping away you're tears and patting you're head.

You're mind was blank. The only thing running through it, was how strange you thaught the man who stood infront of you, was. First he'd say mean things and then be nice or he'd hurt you but then comfort you.

You couldn't hold you're mouth shut anymore as the words came flying out you're mouth "you're not human,...are you?"

Gyutaro stared at you as he began frowning. Should he lie? ...or should he tell you the truth and hope you wouldn't run away in fear.

He hummed for a bit before speaking. "Well darling~ what do you think?" His shriek voice echoed through the room and across you're mind.

What does he mean by that? He's really not human? And If so, does that mean he's only here to eat you up as you thought? Whatever will you do.

"A-are you g-ganna eat me?" You shiver under his gaze as he strangly became even more frightening.

"Well

"Well...that's what I'd usually do, but you're an exception" he told the truth. Even if yuno doesn't remember him, it doesn't mean he had to hide the fact that he remembers her.

You stood there confused by the strange words he chose "umm..what do you mean?" You asked, being careful not to say something wrong and anger him.

He frowned again hearing you say those words. You didn't understand what he meant, then it must be true that you didn't remember him. It was both upsetting and heartbreaking for gyutaro. Knowing his dear yuno who he cherished so much, had no idea who he was. Not even a little bit.

But he knew it wasn't you're fault. It wasn't you're fault you died and was reborn into a different world from the one he knew you from. He wanted to get angry and force you to remember, but couldn't since in the end you'd probably just think he was insane.

He quickly calmed himself and put on a smile. "It means you're the only human I won't eat."

You were so confused. Why were you the only one? Did he take an interest in you for some unknown reason to make you more special than the rest? Well either way, you were just happy that you weren't seen as food anymore.

"R-really!?" You asked wanting to confirm if he really meant it. Gyuatro just nodded his head making all you're anxiety wash away in a matter off seconds.

"Thank goodness" you sighed out but quickly slapped you're mouth realizing you said it  outloud. "O-oh no I didn-" you were about to apologize untill you heard him hysterically laughing

"HAHAHA!!!! How pathetic, aww were you frightened out of you're skull" he snickered joyfully but suddenly stopped and became serious.

"But..." he came closer to you're face "There's one condition."

After hearing him say that, youre anxiety came back "What's that?" You questioned wanting him to continue. "You can't have any other men enter this room nor come even an inch close to you, alright?" He ordered. "Alright" you agreed.

_________

>>Chapter 9