chapter 10

It's been a few days since you last saw him. After that incident, gyutaro hasn't visited you for some time. You started to wonder if he left for good. You shook you're head trying to forget and then heard a nock on the door making you stop and look up.

"Yes?" You answer, and let whoever it was, enter you're room.

"You have another customer " the house madam says as she lets a man, who looked to be in his 20's enter.

You're heart sunk as you remembered gyutaro's words. You were a bit hesitant to agree since you were frightened he might not forgive you, but you couldn't disobey the house madam otherwise she'd probably kick you out and let you live on the streets.

The man stepped in and walked up to you, sitting on the floor he immediately set his orders. "Bring us some sake".

The madam was quick to obey and please his wishes. "As you wish sir" she said and left to go get sake and bring it to the man.

You were still standing untill the man gestured for you to sit beside him. "There's no need to be shy, come on girly sit and give me some company,  that's what you're supposed to do, isn't it?" The man questioned.

"Ah...yes..yes forgive my rudeness" you apologize and crouched down, sitting on you're knees.

The madam finally arrived with the sake, placing it beside the man and left, leaving you two alone.

"So tell me a bit about yourself" the man continued as he oured himself soem sake and took a sip. You sighed and began to make up a fake story.

\\\

"Damit,  how long has it been since I last saw her" gyutaro asked himself scratching his head as he sat on a rooftop.

He's been so busy with hunting and caring for his sister with all her demands that he hasn't been able to get you.

He couldn't take it anymore and enough was enough. Tonight he'd see you and who knows, maybe this would even be you're last night at that entertainment household you worked at.

"I'm off" gyuatro said leaving his sister behind to eat her prey. Reaching the kyogoku household, he went straight up to the counter and gave money to the man demanding to see you.

"Oh well you see, she's actually bussy at the moment with a customer so-" the man explained before gyutaro slammed his fist on the counter. "She's busy with customer!!??" He shouted in anger and stormed off to you're room.

The man quickly ran after him, trying to stop him "Sir! You cant go in ther-" he tried saying but gyuatro pushed him away.

When he opened the door he saw you sitting with another man as he drank sake while you poured it for him. "Huh, who are y-" the man tried saying before gyutaro through him out the door locking it.

"What did I tell you" guytaro growled grining his teeth with hatred and anger.

"I'm s-sorry but the hou-" you tried explaining but were suddenly lifted by the neck. "WHAT DID I SAY!!!!!" He shouted as his eyes became bloodshot.

"I'm s-sorry! I'm really sorry, sorry!!" You tried saying as you struggled getting air through you're lungs. You were about to pass out before gyutaro dropped you to the ground.

You coughed and tried inhaling air as tears began escaping youre eyes and dripped down you're face while you sobed.

He then crouched down as he lifted you're head up with his hand sqeezing you're face.  "Hmm...well I suppose you were always the dumb one between the two of us, even now, so i guess I can't stay mad at you forever now can I? So.... as long as you don't do it again you'll be fine, but this isn't another warning but more of an order scince you're a little to dense to understand kindness." Gyutaro growned as he patted you're head.

'Kindness? This was kindness in his eyes!?' You thought to yourself as more tears fell down you're cheeks, unknown to the truth that he was a creature who enjoys giving  pain and suffering to his prey. It was sheer pleasure for him. In other other words, his whole purpose was to torture his prey and in return, make him feel good and satisfied afterwards.

"Tell me yuno, you wont ever disobey me ever again, now will you" gyutaro snarled. "No!! No I wont" you said as you shook you're head violently.

He smiled brightly as his sharp teeth were clearly seen almost making it seem like he was threatening you. "That's a good girl, because if you didn't,  then I'd have to give a punishment now wouldn't i" he snickered mockingly

You were afraid. You didn't know what to do and just watched as he laughed in you're face.

"Hmm...alright, time to pleasure me sweetheart~" he moaned in you're ear as he licked you're earlobe.

It sent shivers up you're spine making you jump a bit as you quivered in the palm of his hand.

Ohhhhh~ how he LOVED tormenting you. How he enjoyed getting pleasure from seeing you're horrified face scrunch up as you the word petrified wrote its self all over you're facial featers. And one thing you just couldn't get through you're thick skull was that he was a being who had in no way humanity left in him. Meaning he savored his pleasure from inflicting pain upon others, aspecially the one he fancied the most which was you.

He took you're face bringing it closer to his as his tounge glided against you're lips, threatening to enter you're mouth. After enjoying the taste of you're lips he forced himself in, pushing you're tounge back with his. You didn't even try to compete with him since he had an alien or more like a praying mantis way of moving and sucking you're tounge.

Siliva started dripping down you're chin as he kissed you harder. You were almost on the verge of pasing out from loss of oxygen, till he pulled away giving you some air to breath.

You panted heavely as he held you in his mascular arms. His thumb traced over ur chin and wiped the siliva off licking it.

"Remeber these words, you're mine. Youre my yuno and You belong to me. No other being or creatures may lay even a tip of its finger on you. You must only ever obey my words and do what I tell you without any second thaught, Understand." He smiled cruelly as he stared at you're wide eyes.

There was nothing you could do but agree and be his play toy for aslong as he wanted. "Yes..."

____________
The end.

Umm so yea this is the end of the book. Sorry it was so short but I hope it was atleast a bit entertaining for all you readers and thank you for reading.