chapter 9

Silence fell upon the quiet room as you sat infront of gyutaro, Still feeling frightened you didn't dare speak a word.

His gaze started to burn you're skin. You could feel how he started to observe you're every move. How you breathed softly. How you would shift a little here and there. How nervous you looked.

You didn't dare look him in the eye, to afraid he might do something horrible again.

Finally gyutaro's eyes fell onto a wound you had. How was that possible? Even though you were reborn, you still had that same wound from when you two were just a couple of infants. Now he remembered.
You got that cut on you're collarbone when you fell and glass shards scratched you rather deeply, leading you to end up having a scar.

"Hey, tell me..how did you get that scar?" He questioned, pointing a lean finger twards the wound.

You looked at it and covered it quickly, ashamed to have cuts on you're body. "Don't cover it" gyutaro commented, taking you're hand away. "I...I got it from a glass shard when I fell" you explained as you looked down, frowning.

'Seems like some things hasn't changed' gyutaro thaught to himself. Slowly he came closer to you. He started tracing his long fingers across you're collarbone where the wound appeared.

The moonlight shined beautifully against you're pale skin, making you look extra deliciously desirable.

Without you realizing, he snickered an arm around you're thin waist, pulling you twards him.

You didn't even have enough time to comprehend the situation and suddenly felt him kissing you're collarbone.

You were surprised by his action but for some reason, didn't dislike it. He began sucking it making it become a bruise and then began licking over the wound all the way up to you're neck. Siliva dripping down you're skin as he bit down letting some blood escape from you're flesh.

You tasted divine to gyutaro. He's had lots and lots of humans for dinner before, but none of them tasted as good as you did.

But ofcourse you weren't just some snack he'd devour in a matter of seconds, so he'd never gobble you up....but it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy tasting some of you're delicious blood.

He finally stopped, looking up from the bite mark he left. "Hmm...maybe it's because I like all things disgraceful and filthy, but you look so much more beautiful with these bruises on you as you did before" he grinned, rubbing his thumb over the hicky he just made.

You were blushing and felt butterflies flying around in you're stomach, having a time of their lives.

In truth gyutaro was also having the time of his life at that moment...but ofcourse all good things come to an end. He noticed it was almost day time and had to leave as fast as possible.

He retraced his fingers, placing them on you're face as he kissed you're cheek and stood up walking to the window.
"Goodnight yuno~" he whispered and disappeared into thin air.

You sat there in a daze as every scene that just happened a few minutes ago, run through you're head.

____________

>>Chapter 10