*Pisces' House: Living Room*

*Pisces and Sagittarius are sitting on the couch, watching anime on the television screen.* *Pisces passes the blunt to Sagittarius.*
PISCES: I can't believe you're going to Orlando for the rest of the break?
SAGITTARIUS: I didn't know until my dad told me this morning. *Takes a hit.*
PISCES: When are you leaving?
SAGITTARIUS: Tomorrow.
PISCES: My partner in crime is leaving me all alone.
SAGITTARIUS: I'll be back before my annual New Year's Eve party. I can't miss that. It's legendary. *Passes blunt back to Pisces.*
PISCES: I'm still going to be all alone.
SAGITTARIUS: You have Scorpio to keep you busy.
PISCES: *Hits the blunt.* Scorpio was acting cray cray yesterday.
SAGITTARIUS: What happened?
PISCES: While we were watching the movie, her and Leo start arguing. Next thing you know, she dumps the popcorn on Leo. *Takes another hit before passing it back to Sagittarius.*
SAGITTARIUS: That's funny.
PISCES: I understand you don't like Leo, because of what he has done to your friend, but still, control your craziness.
SAGITTARIUS: As long as she's not mad at me, it's all gucci. *Blows smoke.*
PISCES: She hasn't forgot about you ruining her birthday party.
SAGITTARIUS: And Taurus still hates my guts.
PISCES: No more threesome for you.
SAGITTARIUS: Maybe I should be single for the rest of the year.
PISCES: You might find the love of your life in Orlando.
SAGITTARIUS: If I do, I hope she lives in Illinois. I'm not doing no long distance relationship.
PISCES: What if she's a college girl.
SAGITTARIUS: Two words. College parties.
*Pisces high-fives Sagittarius.*