What I See

AUTHORS NOTE- okay so real quick the song has very little to do with the chapter but it's basically Greyson's thoughts thinking about his mom and Eloras thoughts thinking about Rachel. ALSO I am so sorry about this chapter, it's really simple and has little to no action what so ever, it's basically a filler because this week was AP exam week and I had no time to write so I wrote this chapter in a day. The next chapter will be full of so much action you'll be exhausted just reading haha. Anyway don't forgot to check out the other stories by the other writers. They're awesome!
__________________
The morning is as beautiful as I had never seen it. The water is inflamed with the furry of the sun that the sky fights to tame. The room is silent but the rest of the house is deafening.

Aspen remains on the floor, deep in her slumber.

"Hey Ass," I whisper into her ear trying not to agressively wake her up.

"HMMMM." She groans.

"its morning wanna go see what everyone is up to?" I ask, too anxious to leave the room alone.

"Okay." she groans again. Aspen didn't have bed hair, and what she described as her bed hair was the hair I saw on her head everyday. The hair that spoke of a thousand different stories, laughs, cries, and places that she would never share herself. The light brown hair never stopped glistening, the red streak getting more crimson.

The rest of the gang is all packed in the living room, none sitting but all resting.

"How many do we have?" Ezra ask.

"Let me count real quick." Meredith responds pouring out the content of the black bags.

"So how do you feel?" Ezra hisses down my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist, I quickly jolt back but can't escape his embrace.

"Stop being a pig." Aspen says pulling his left arm from right under my bust, he was too tall and couldn't reach down to my midriff.

I smile at Aspen, thanking her and receieve a cold lip curl back. When Aspen was mad, she was mad, when Aspen was pissed she was pissed, when Aspen was angry she was angry, when Aspen was heart broken she was hauntingly beautiful.

"I feel nothing." I say standing still by the fireplace.

" Don't feel badass being 'rebellious' for the first time?" he taunts me.

"You wouldn't know if this is my first time." I shoot at him, Im pissed and I dont know why.

"Okay!" Meredith enthusiastically says.

"We have...." she prolongs looking over her checklist.

"Two badass revolvers - whoever picked those up you're gangster, 5mini UZI's, 3 Colt 1911, and a shit ton of XDM 9MM's."

"No knifes?" Greyson interupts.

"Well if you dont let me talk one of them will be down your throat." She retaliates. "Anyway, we have clip knifes, spear knifes, drop knifes and tanto knifes, too lazy to count tho." She finishes, lays down on the couch, head floating into Ezras lap.

"Ezra control her please." Greyson says packing up the evidence of our crime.

"Guys," I whisper loud enough for them to hear me.

"Arn't we gonna get caught for this?" I speak louder while staring out the window to the glistening lake.

"Its nearly impossible to find this place, by the time they find us spring break will be over." Greyson responds making his way to my side. When Greyson approaches I am met with warm comforting air but when he speaks that air vanishes and it is replaced with cold hard reality.