Self Destruct In 5 4...

"What's going on?" I ask, slowly turning around to face Asher; he smiles with his eyes and grits his teeth. His stance threatens me so my left hand drifts to my back pocket.

"Go ahead, shoot me," Rachel threatens Blake. Rachel's eyes are calm but her lips quiver. I look at her with huge guinea pig eyes and raise my eyebrow.

"Are you insane?" I ask.

She grins at me. "He's not gonna do it."

"I won't," he says turning around to face me.

"But won't you babe?" he continues as he points his hand gun at me and takes another one out his pants for my use.

Rachel doesn't twitch, she remains still with the same look in her eyes. Her demeanor is taunting and threatening. At one point I do consider shooting her, so I wouldn't have the constant reminder of my mistakes, so I won't have to beat myself up on the inside everytime I see her, but I don't shoot, because if I didn't see her everyday, I would beat myself up on the outside.

"Go ahead, do it," Asher encourages. My hand digs into my back pocket and I search for my pocket knife; I manage only to find pocket lint.

"Looking for this?" I turn around to face the blade of my pocket knife directly in my face. A grin from a familiar face rest blurry behind it. I reach my hand out to push the knife away.

"Greyson?" Rachel says shakily.

"Yes, beautiful?" his voice is the same as the one holding the knife and does not sound wounded.

"Greyson?" I murmur and slowly touch the face in front of me.

"Okay, what is this shit?" Rachel says. The room swarms with laughter. The two drug dealers head our way laughing and clapping like seals.

"Wow, you're right Greyson, she is cute when angry." The bloody short one says as he squeezes my cheeks. His eyes are round, bulgy and sag downwards, his teeth are crooked and stained from what seems to be tobacco, he's tall and lean, he could be beautiful but he's done something makes him other wise.

"Piss off," I say angrily. I look around at every grinning face, looking for a sign of distress or someone to notice my distress. I stop on Celeste's face; her peach lips curl and her eyebrow flinches at me. My instinct is to charge at her but instead I turn around and run out the room.

"Elora!" Rachel rushes after me, her voice sounds distant but her footsteps are right behind mine. That's what Rachel does, run after to me.

"Elora, where are you going?" She stops running and stands still right in front of the door to the building.

"Home," I respond, also stopping in my tracks.

"How are you going to do that?" she asks, knowing that I'm not sure.

"I'll figure it out," I say turning around to face her, she has gotten closer but not close enough for me to reach out and touch her.

"Come on, let's go back," she says reaching out her hand, not for me to hold, but to tell me that she's going and that I should go with her.

"Why?" I respond, not giving in so easily.

"To find out what the hell is going on." She smiles a little at me.

"Okay," I confirm, she walks towards me and I walk towards her.

"Wait, hand me your gun before we go back." She stops me. I stop and stare at her in confusion.

"Thanks. You could do something regretful," she continues and takes it out of my hand. When we return to the room everyone has gathered in a circle, the wounded and the wounders.