The Music of our Hearts ~Bunzo Bunny X Toy Reader

Your an old toy bunny that plays a flute and your like a light lavender color with a moon over your stitched shut eye and little stars over your body. You can also glow in the dark with all the stars and the moon.
————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
I was brushing up my fur cause my friends told me that my fur was very tangled up.  As I was finishing up brushing my fur I heard a thump coming from the vents that I have in my area. I started shaking cause I was bound to get killed by a bigger toy. Heaving Breathing was coming from the vents all I could do is stand as far away from the vents as I could. "Help me I'm about to be killed by Mommy Long Legs." Wait Mommy Long Legs? I thought she was a mom to all the toys and kids but I guess I was wrong. "Ok but please don't ever reveal my hiding spot to anyone." I said to whoever was in the vents as I unscrewed the screws on the vents. "I won't because I don't really don't talk to anyone anymore." The mysterious toy who was in the vents came out and it was a bunny with yellow fur with green overalls and he was carrying cymbals. "Thank you so much." He said as I was reattaching the vent cover. "Take a look around cause this is the safest place to hide in." I said to the mysterious bunny. "My name is Bunzo, Bunzo the party bunny." He took off his cymbal and put his paw in front of me. "My name is Y/N but most people call me N/N" I shaked his paw and he smiled at me so I smiled back. "You can stay here as long as you want." He soon looked around on where he was going to be staying as you went back to brushing your fur. "You live by yourself?" I heard him asked him. "I have my friends who are bigger toys come over to their place cause they know how the smaller toys were treated around Playtime.Co." "Yeah the Smaller toys get eaten while the bigger toys live on a meal." "Those friends come to me ever week and give me food so I can survive." He looked at me with a look of sympathy as he knows your fear here. Your head was spinning on why he was looking at you like that. "Do you play the flute?" I snapped out of my daydream and looked at my flute on its stand on my dresser. "Yeah I can I play it when my anxiety starts to come attack me." "Mind if we both do a duet on your favorite song to play?" Shocked cause someone as no one ever want to play a duet with me. Tears of happiness fell down on my cheeks and I nodded at him and he gave me that smile again. "Do you know how to play my F/s? I questioned him. "Yeah cause I was alway playing songs at birthday party." He responded. As I grabbed my flute and started to warm up, he banged his cymbals a few times to make sure they were well and making the right sound. "You ready cause I'm definitely ready to play this duet." You started the song and he was getting ready to play his part you both heard a knock on the door. "Oh my friends are here. I'll go get the door." After you opened the door and a large plush Hyena with a dark red color. "Hey N/n are you doing ok?" I smiled at my friend in front of me. "I'm doing just fine." My friend then looks at Bunzo. "Who is he? Is it your new boyfriend?" I immediately turned pink. "No he's just a friend and his name is Bunzo." As I was trying to stop blushing out of embarrassment as Bunzo was red in the face while my friend was apologizing about the accusation. "This is my best friend and he will introduce themself cause I need a moment."
————————————————————————
Bunzo's POV
I shaked my head after their friend had accused me of being Y/n's boyfriend. "Sorry about that accusation it's just I want my bestie to be happy since she's been very timid about everytime a loud noise cause we lost a lot of our smaller friends." "I understand that cause I had bigger toys who I thought were my friends but they ended up betraying me and leaving me to be eaten." Their friend chuckled as I was confused I looked around until I saw something which made me turn red. Y/n was hugging a pillow and their ears were down and they were clearly blushing. I was trying to say something but I kept on stuttering. "I think you broke them Bunzo." After their friend said that they got hit in the head by a pillow. Y/n was mumbling and I walked up to them and hugged them. They hugged me back and their tail was moving out of happiness. We both heard clapping and it was coming from their friend. "F/n I swear I will tear you apart." Y/n said as they kicked their friend in the privates. After they did that they grabbed the food and put it in a freezer then fall onto their bed and fell asleep while hugging me. "I'm just going to leave now and tell them I left." Her friend said before leaving . I look at the sleeping bunny then kissed their forehead then I went to sleep.

Few months later
————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
Now that's it's been like 4 to 5 months of being with Bunzo I noticed how flustered around him and when my friends come over they tease me about it. I'm thinking about confessing to him today. After I grab my flute and start practicing. I hear his cymbals clashing together as I was warming up. I looked at him confused and he moved closer to me and said something, "The music of our hearts have brought us together." After that he kissed me and I kissed him back.

————————————————————————
Hello it's time I reveal the title for the next one shot but before I do I just want to say 2 things.

1. Thanks so much for a lot of requests for characters. I honestly thought this would fail but I guess not.

2.You can expect a one week update on this book and they will be published on different days of the week.

Now the title for the next one shot here will be
Drumroll please🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Kisses can heal your problems- Kissy Missy x Male Reader-

But that's all for now and please have a happy pride month and this Non-binary Lesbian will see you all somewhere else then this story