Smiling Critters added

Hello there, it is I, AlecUnkown to come out here to say that I'm adding the smiling critters into the one-shot book. That means you can request the following now.

•Huggy Wuggy
•Kissy Missy
•Poppy
•Bunzo Bunny
•Mommy Long Legs
•Bubba Bubbaphant
•Bobby Bearhug
•Hoppy Hopscotch
•Kickin'Chicken
•Crafty Corn
•Picky Piggy
•Dogday
•Catnap
•Miss. Delight
•Daddy Long Legs
•Boxy Boo

That's the new list of characters that I've added into the list of characters I will write about. I've also added other characters that weren't originally there. You might have noticed I didn't re-add Bron as I didn't think he would want to be written about in a one shot. I still stand with the characters I didn't add the first time still too. Miss. Delight, Boxy Boo, and Daddy Long Legs are added in as I felt they were more important to add. The amount of simps for Dogday and Catnap are high as f*ck! I can't see any other reason than that they both died tragically. I will also list off things I'm okay at writing about and that is basically everything, let me explain for a moment cause it's time for me to explain that I'm comfortable writing anything from Angst to Smut/Lemon. Anyways I'm going to go back to writing about a yandere doll as I still haven't finished it even though I should be finished some time soon. Well that's all before I go back to my endless void filled with nothing but my imagination, but before I go I want to say thanks for over 8.19k reads! That number is too much for me to say thanks you all for reading! I never thought I could have gotten lucky if this didn't do as successful as it did anyways back to my void to go back to figuring out what to write next for a one-shot about a yandere doll.

Bye!

-AlecUnkown
-325 words