Kisses Can Heal Your Problems-Kissy Missy X Male Reader-

After you killed Mommy Long Legs and free Poppy you went onto the train, it crashed, you are saved by Kissy Missy and you slowly feel in love as you were being taking care of until your wounds are gone now ENCORE!!!!!!!
—————————————————————
Y/n's POV
As I pulled the lever to stop the train I couldn't help but think something else was going to happen and I was right cause the train was flipping over and I couldn't do anything. "Poppy I will find you and once I do I will make you regret this." I managed to say before hitting my head on a pole and making my head bleed. The minute I blacked out then rest of the train tumbles and I'm left in to train to just bleed out and die cause there is no one to hear your weak cries and screams. Unknown to you that a certain creature that you actually met actually didn't want you to die and didn't like what Poppy was going to use you for. Your lifeless like body didn't feel a thing until you feel being put in a bed. As you coughed up a little bit of blood you weakly open your eyes to see a Barbie play house that one of your cousin has. "Well this is new but how did I end up here?" What feel like 10 minutes a large figure stands in the doorway. Fear as you thought Huggy Wuggy was alive and about to kill you but when you a weird high growl you look up to see his counterpart, Kissy Missy. "Oh hi Kissy Missy but umm where are we?" She looked at you confused and kept on using that high pitch growl and you couldn't understand her. "Let me guess you have no idea on what I'm saying and I have no idea on what your saying. Am I correct or am I missing something?" Kissy nods in response then speaks in a growl much more higher. "Do you have paper and a pencil cause you could write down responses." She got up then came back with a pen and notebook and wrote down what she was trying to say to you earlier. "So your saying you found me in the train, brought me to your room, and won't let me leave until I get back to normal. Is that all you were telling me?" As she nodded in agreement you sighed and decided to fall asleep cause you haven't rested since you first came back to the factory after 10 years. Just as you rest your head down Kissy walked away into another area and closed the door behind her. You smiled to yourself cause as you were working at the factory you and Kissy were alway hanging out with each other as you worked at the factory and you remembered one of line that always makes you think of Kissy whenever you have a bad day and that was,"Kisses Can Heal Your Problems." Whenever you had a problem at your current job you would think of her and that one line that she told you.  You slowly close your eyes and you drift to sleep. Chirps could be heard but I was confused about it cause there weren't any birds. After those thoughts were in my head for a minute I was picked up so I open my eyes to see Kissy Missy. She chirped in happiness as you and her caught up on how you two were doing in life. You accidentally asked something that you didn't think about asking Kissy if she comfortable with the question. "Weren't you and Huggy in a relationship and aren't you two still together." She looked said but she wrote down, "Yes but he dumped me after 5 years of the factory being shut down." I immediately apologized for that question. She forgave me and we still talked but she just didn't really acted the same after that question. "A great person in my life told me that Kisses can heal your problems." I got up and kissed her cheek fluff and she hugged and kissed my forehead. As you laughing for a bit Kissy decided to just cuddle me after she returned to her normal self. Soft chirps were coming from Kissy cause I knew she was asleep as she chirp snore which is adorable to you as she and Huggy don't have replaceable voice boxes. I winched at the pain cause she accidentally hugged me too hard that my rib started to hurt from the train incident. "You didn't meant to hurt me Kissy you just forgot that I'm trying to heal up." She lay down with her head on my head but I didn't move cause she needs to rest. " I yawned and feel asleep while laying back on Kissy. Nothing really seemed wrong with this until a loud roar was heard so I jolted up and saw Kissy with her claws and fangs out. "Just give me the Human and we will get off of your territory, Kissy." Then it dawned on me that Kissy was protecting me from poppy or the prototype. Kissy kept growling as she was not letting another one of her friends be killed in the factory.

Kissy Missy's POV
————————————————————————
Poppy has the audacity to come on my territory and think she can take away Y/N from his healing process. I lunged at Poppy and attacked her. "Kissy? What's happening?" Y/n asked so I chirped back, "Poppy was going to take you away from me when your trying to heal." He got up and grabbed a pole and beat poppy in the face with the pole. Blood leaked from cracks on her face. "Y/n you can save the factory and free us all." Anger took Y/n and he took it out on Poppy and he was just about to break her. "You left me to bleed out in a crashed train so burn in hell with MLL you sick b@stard of a doll." With that he kills Poppy with her head destroyed and blood is on the pipe and his outfit. I chirped to make sure that he is ok. "I'm fine Kissy just a bit sore." After that he passes out and I take him to my room cause it was hidden more than the room Y/n slept in. Putting him down on a corner full of pillows, I slowly got up and wipe off most of the blood off of his face and clothes, I walk to my bed and get on it and just start falling asleep cause it's will take hours for Y/n to wake plus Poppy kinda ruined my sleep. Falling asleep was actually easy cause of how quiet it is around here. After a few hours I hear the sound of boots walking around. I slowly wake up and see Y/n just looking around. Slowly walking up to hug him from behind he snaps his head to look at me and smiles. "Your awake Kissy." I chirped and hugged him. "It's like you said Kissy, Kisses can heal your problems." Confusion hit me in the face cause I was like how is it solving problems now. "It cause your here to solve my problems." Still confused I try chirping to him that I don't get it. "It's cause your name is Kissy Missy and you said kisses solve your problems so I'm trying to say is that your fixing my problems." We both smiles as both of us just cuddle each other for the rest of the day.

————————————————————————
Ok I wanna say four things

1.Thanks for 1.2k reads I actually want to say thank you for reading these one-shots

2.I'm sorry for being gone and not posting this earlier then as I was inspecting

3.Got a new puppy and he is a handful as he started to go and start biting everything so i have been busy with that.

4. I might make a separate story about Mommy Long Legs but that depends if people would want to read it.

And now the time everyone has been waiting for the next title for this book....

~Mommy's New Pet-Mommy Long Legs X Reader~

With that out of the way I will see you all the next time I decide to write in this book but for now Bye~