LenXMiku?

RIN'S P.O.V
It's been just a day since the announcement. Not many people were surprised. Len and I get crowded while leaving school though. "Len!" The girl who was so attached to Len came up to glomp him. "You can be mine now!" I flinched at that. "N-no. I'm sorry. I'm not into relationships right now." He had said. I found that a lie. The night before he was on the phone with Miku for like 2 or 3 hours.

"Awe! And I thought I had a chance!" Hana whined still clinging onto Len. She was still pissing me off. "He said he didn't want to. Get away won't you?" The tone in my voice was rude and mean, but I couldn't help it. I had the worst week ever. "Rin..." Len looked at me. And Hana finally let go and let out a "hmph" and left.

Once we got home, we had to get ready for the concert which was this weekend. But before we did, Len asked me a question, "Why did you say that to Hana-San earlier?" I looked at him, "Wasn't she annoying you?"

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you to do that for me." Len was so serious and seemed upset. "I'm sorry, let's just start rehearsing." The rest of the week went on. And it was the time for the concert.

I was in the backstage looking around for Len to see if he was ready. When I was looking for him, I found Miku. Miku? Why was she here? I thought she left Japan for a while. "Miku-chan? What are you doing here?" Miku looked at me and went to hug me.

"What do you mean? Didn't Len tell you that we are going out now? I couldn't miss his concert." She told me. What? At a time like this? I put on a fake smile and said, "congrats!" This really is the worst week ever.

LEN'S P.O.V
I was finally ready and went out of my dressing room to look for Miku to say hi. But I saw her with Rin. That's bad, I haven't told Rin we started going out yet. Of course Rin would be upset. "Hey Miku-chan. Hey Rin..." I said. "Len-kun!" Miku went to glomp me. "Hey Len. " I looked over to see Rin smiling. "I heard about you and Miku. Congrats! I hope it works out this time." Then she walked away waiting for the concert to wait.

"Len-kun, you idiot. You should have told Rin. She is your sister now." Miku told me when she left. I looked down," Yeah, you're right." With that, she kissed me on the cheek and wished me good luck. I went with Rin and we started the concert.

The concert went well even though most of it was acting. It was a success. "Len. I'm gonna go ahead. I'll meet you at home." Rin told me once we got done getting dressesed out of out concert clothes. "Alright, I'll be there later. I have a date with Miku." I told her. "Alright, and by the way. I'm not upset about you guys. It's not like we can be together." Rin told me. How was she not? I know I kind of am. "Okay."

"Miku-chan. I'm ready. Where are we going?" I said to Miku as I walked up to her. "How about my house. You can spend the night." I tilted my head in confusion when she said that. "Why?" I asked. "Cuz it's late and nothing is open." She was right. "Then let's go on a date another day." When I said that, she pouted, have me a small kiss on my lips and said, "alright. Tomorrow it is!" And then she left. Truth is, I don't even know if I like Miku anymore and I feel bad for that but there's nothing I can do about it.

As I was walking out to go home, I saw Kaito. Oh great... Of course he is here now. He has a crush on Rin but I told him to back off because I liked her then. We used to be best friends until we got into a fight over Rin that she doesn't even know about. "Len-kun! Let's go get ice cream and talk something over!" He said when he saw me. I sighed and agreed, Rin thought I would be gone for a while anyway. We went to the ice cream shop and I got banana ice cream. When we sat down, Kaito started talking right away. "So I can be with Rin now, right?" He asked me.

"Go ahead. I can trust you." I told him. It isn't what I wanted to say but if I said what I truly think, it would be incest. "Really?? Finally...can we become friends again, then?" He asked. I nodded. Now Rin would have a boyfriend that isn't me if she agreed. It would be her first true boyfriend... My heart couldn't take that pain. "Uh, I'm tired. I'm going to go home." I got up, waved goodbye and left. Even though I have a girlfriend, it's mostly to try to get over the pain of the one I can never have.