RinXLen Forever!

RIN'S P.O.V.
The wedding was today. I'm dressed up in a dress that's yellow... I'm not going to explain the wedding because it's a typical wedding, that's all. After the wedding was the reception.

Len was wearing a normal tuxedo. I sat down at one of the tables and laid my head down. I felt like I was going to cry any second. I really wish Len and I weren't twins. Gumi was of course invited to the wedding. She came over to me, "Rin-chan, what's wrong?" I've been keeping her up to date about my true feelings and everything that has happened so I said, "You know perfectly well what's wrong."

She sighed and sat by me, "Yeah, I understand... I wish I could help." I looked up at her, she truly was concerned. "Yeah... I would be great-full for that." I just wanted Len and I to be together and I know we have mutual feelings. But that's never going to happen.

"Hey, did you hear about Miku and Kaito?" Gumi asked me. I tilted my head in confusion, "What do you mean?" She smiled, "Apparently after you broke up with Kaito, Miku came over to his house to console him and bought over ice cream. Miku had a crush on him for a while and knowing Kaito, Kaito was really happy she bought ice cream. Now they are together." I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit because of Kaito's stupidity.

"Sounds like Kaito to me. Is that why they are together right now?" I pointed at the two people at the dance floor and Gumi nodded. "Well, I'm glad to see him happy. I was afraid he was really hurt."

Gumi looked at me and her smile faded and she looked concerned. "I'll be right back. I have some things to do." She said as she got up and walked away. What was that about?

LEN'S P.O.V.
I was just standing outside when Gumi walked up to me. She pulled my hear and yelled in my ear, "Hey, Baka! Be nice to your girlfriend!" I pulled away, "I don't have a girlfriend and you know that." She sighed, "Everyone thinks I know everything which is true. Anyway your 'girlfriend', Rin, really misses you now. You know what, I don't support incest but plan something out, won't you?"

I looked at her like she was crazy, "Like what?" Then I thought about it, "Do You mean like go out with her for a little bit." She rolled her eyes, "Maybe, sure, why not?" Then she pushed me inside, "Hurry up and go to your princess!"

I blushed when she said that and walked over to Rin. "Rin-chan... Can I talk to you about something?" Rin looked at me, "'chan?' Uh, alright..."

I took her hand and dragged her outside to talk to her alone, "We both like each other, right? Let's make a plan!"

"A plan? What do you mean? Wasn't our plan to spend time with each other like we used to?" I shook my head when she said that, "Thats too little for me... Let's date until we graduate at least." I said taking all my strength and courage. She widened her eyes and blushed, "But we're sibli-" I didn't let her finish, I kissed her on the lips before she did.

"You idiot! Your my brother!" She yelled at me. "Just until graduation or after college, or until we lose interest in one another, ok?" I knew she couldn't say no... She nodded and smiled, "Thank god. I was losing my mind because I couldn't be with you." I hugged her, tears of joy were coming out of my eyes and hers too.

Finally even though we are siblings reunited, we can still be together forever siblings and boyfriend/girlfriend. This is the best ending I can have. And I'm happy about it. I kissed Rin passionely on the lips being the happiest person ever.

(Author's Note: Thanks for reading! This is the last chapter! But of course cuz of my ocd, I'm gonna have an extra 15th chapter! Please comment and vote in this! Also subscribe to me! Thanks!)