KaitoXRin</3

RIN'S P.O.V
I told Kaito yesterday that I loved him. But is that even the truth... Do I really love him. I feel like I do, but lately every time I see Len I get sad that I can't be with him. The wedding is tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that Len and I will be reunited siblings... I don't want that.

As I sat in my room, I curled up with my knees to my face wrapping my arms around my knees. I wish I never found out Len was my brother. I wish we weren't siblings at all. Wait, I shouldn't be thinking that if I'm supposed to be in love with Kaito and supposed to be his girlfriend. I sighed to myself not knowing what to do.

Ever since I told Kaito how I "felt" I kept thinking if that's the right choice. An dive come to the conclusion... I have to break up with Kaito. I don't really love him. I decided just to call him and tell him.

"Hello?" Kaito answered the phone. "Kaito... I can't be with you anymore... I'm sorry." I got straight to the point. "What? Why not?" Kaito sound panicked. "I still like Len... " I told him. I heard him sigh through the phone. "Well, that's fine... But he is your brother... I want you to be happy thought so I'll support you!" He had a kind of sad tone him. I smiled, "Alright, thanks Kaito... You're still a really good friend of mine." And with that I hung up.

Now Kaito and I aren't together anymore... I feel like a whole bunch of weight just lifted off my shoulders.

LEN'S P.O.V.
Tomorrow is the day of the wedding... Rin is still with Kaito and I'm stuck with confused feelings. I should be happy that they are together but I can't help it.

While I was walking around the shopping district just thinking, I got a call from Rin telling me to meet her by the water fountain. So here I am, at the water fountain waiting for her. "Len! Sorry I'm late even though I told you I wanted to meet you here..."

I looked at her and she seemed like she was dressed up for a little date, not her usual shorts...She had a skirt on... "Did you just get back from a date with Kaito?" I asked her. She shook her head and smiled, "That's what I wanted to tell you. I broke up with him this morning."

"You could have told me over the phone..." I said to her. "But I wanted to spend time with you." She started blushing and added on, "I know we are siblings but I still like you. So the least we can do is have some days where we hang out like we used to." Heat started rising on my face. She still likes me? What a relief...

I smiled at her, "Of course." She knows well that I still like her. She knows well that we can't be together. But that won't stop us from being close siblings at all. As we started walking together, she linked her arms on mine. Being siblings won't be so bad... But I still wish I could be more than that to Rin. The wedding is so close by... What will happen once the wedding is done?

(Authors Note: I'm pretty sure the next chapter's gonna be the last. But I'll also have a 15th chapter like an extra one cuz my ocd will bother me XD Comment and vote on this. Also subscribe to me, thanks!)