Chapter 4: Trouble In Tokyo

1 MONTH LATER

I wake up to the honk of the freight ship. When I got up and looked at harbor I saw the city of Tokyo. How I left the city of Neopal City was when I snuck on a cargo ship hoping it would take me anywhere. Tokyo security isn't any better than the Neopal City security but at least it's a new city. When the ship got to the dock I snuck off and went off to the land. Having my mask on walking through the city a lot of law enforcement around the city. Ever since the ceremony Tokyo became a city of opportunity. And when I mean opportunity, it's a palace for bounty hunters.

"Ahh shit," I mumbled when I saw my face on the billboard.

Of course I see that I'm wanted. But it's on a bounty. The highest prize I've ever seen on me. In Tokyo people will hunt you down. If task force hasn't taken you into containment, they will take you the Tokyo and return you for a payday. You'll be a slave for whoever is the boss. I had to find a place to hide out for while. I'm hoping I can be here in Japan for a while before I get caught from law enforcement.

"Excuse me," I went to a food vendor. "Two lamb skewers."

"Okay, coming right sir," they replied.

JENNIE POV

Foxtrot and I took a copter and we're nearing one of the nations being in the pacific for hours.

"The tracker tracked him in Japan," I said.

"Why are we hunting for this Timmy person again," Foxtrot asked.

"I have a hunch," I replied.

The military grade weapons. I saw similar weapons that Hunter had when we were in the capital. When Hunter died, everyone else died with it. The only member from Hunters army that would still have that would be Jungkook, the blackbird.

"Alright, we're dropping into Tokyo task force HQ," Foxtrot said.

Once we landed we got off the helicopter and onto the land.

"Careful, bounties everywhere," Foxtrot salad.

"There not hunting us, okay," I said and continued to scour the city.

The tracker was getting closer, and then we reached the rendezvous.

"He should be right here," Foxtrot said.

"Look," I said.

His tracker was on the road in the middle of the city.

"He knows we're here, and we're coming for him," I said. "Keep a look out for him."

JUNGKOOK POV

It's dangerous, but it's the only place I could think of. The bar downtown. Once I entered it was filled with nothing but strippers and bounty hunters. The best ones in the world, all in one location.

"Whiskey," I said to the bartender.

"Where you from son," the bartender asked as he poured my drink.

"I'm from nowhere," I said.

"Come on you must be from somewhere," he asked.

"Amsterdam," I said.

"What are you doing here in Tokyo," he asked.

"Money and bounties," I said.

"Well the biggest bounty we have, Blackbird, 100 million dollars," the bartender said.

"Yeah Blackbird, I thought he died," I said.

"Nope he's the only person who survived from the capital raid," the bartender said. "Or at least thats what I heard."

"I heard he was living in Neopal City," I said.

"Really, how would you know," the bartender asked.

"Rumors that's all, also there was a rumor that Blackbird was brainwashed to work with Hunter, pretty much lost his life and memory," I said.

"You seem to know a lot about Blackbird, a lot more personal things," the bartender said.

"Just rumors, that's all," I said and left the bar.

*bartender gets out communicator*

"Blackbird is on the run," the bartender said.

As I left the bar, I heard a loud siren ring throughout the city. The billboard began to flash with me on it.

BLACKBIRD IS IN THE CITY

With that I saw a bunch of bounty hunters come out of the bar. They immediately spotted me.

"Hey there he is," one of the hunters said.

No turning back, I ran as fast as I can. I could hear the Hunter running behind me. Shots being fired at me. Running into an ally way I beg a climbing the fire escape. One of the hunters grabbed my leg but I was able to push him off with my foot. Now on the roof, there were a bunch of hunters using their grappler hook to get onto the roof.

"Screw it," I would only use this for last resort.

I grabbed my assault rifle from my bag and shot the hunters in the head, killing them. Just then, I felt a push from behind. A female hunter had a knife and tried to kill.

"Come on blackbird, I thought you were the best," she challenged me.

With that I grabbed my knife and we fought. She scrapped my knee but I managed to stab her in the stomach making her bleed out.

"Sorry," I said and ran off.

Once I was able to get down on the ground and onto the main road, a bunch of hunters gathered around me with their weapons.

"Nowhere to run now," one of the hunters said.

That's when I grabbed a shockwave pulse which blasted anyone within a half a mile radius. All of the bounty hunters got knocked out.

*sirens*

Police cars were surrounding me with their guns in their hand.

"Hands up," they said.

I put my hands up and the police handcuffed me. In the back I saw a task force vehicle come in. Two aged stepped out of the car. One I knew who she was.

"Jennie," I mumbled when I saw her.

"Blackbird, you're coming with us," she said.