Chapter 7: Salma Island

JUNGKOOK POV

"We're closing in," RM said in the headset had we were heading in on Salma island.

The helicopter touched land and Jimin and I headed out. We were on the sand beach as there were no islands near us.

"I'll contact you when I head back to base," RM said and left us.

"How long do you plan on staying here," I asked.

"As long as we need to to find that tech," Jimin said and we headed into the island.

This place was massive. Jimin and I walked on the edge to see the fall plowing water into the ocean.

"Wait, it's this way," I said.

For some reason my memory of this place. I knew where to go despite not having any recollection.

"We walk two miles from here," I said.

"You sure," Jimin asked.

"Yes, now let's go," I replied.

And with that, we continued to walk.

"So what happens to Rosè," I asked. "I haven't seen her since Rio."

"You mean my wife," Jimin said.

"Oh shit you guys are married," I said.

"We've been married for a while," Jimin said. "We even have a daughter, her name is Kiana," Jimin said.

"You have a daughter, maybe I should meet her someday," I said.

"Actually you kind of have," Jimin said. "You put her in a cell."

"Oh, sorry, I don't remember any of that," I replied.

As we continued to walk on the island we finally came across this big wall.

"We're going to have to go around this," Jimin said.

"Wait, this is it," I said.

"What is," Jimin asked.

"This is the entrance to the base."

"Wait a base," Jimin was shocked.

"There was a secret base on this island. Just in case anything went wrong we would go to these coordinates. This was a safe haven for bad guys," I explained.

"What else," Jimin asked.

"Ahhh," I grunted.

My head was hurting after all this memory coming back. Little by little.

"My memory was jogging. It's hurting my head," I said. "It's all a blur, I don't want to put my mind on it too much but this is it."

Jimin grabbed some sonic pulse, and aimed it at the wall.

"Here stand back," Jimin said.

The loud sonic frequency began ringing which made me cover my ears. The rock began to crumble and made an entrance to the base. Stairs leading right down.