Chapter 12: Search And Rescue

JUNGKOOK POV

"Do you have any clue where they're holding RM," I asked.

"I'm trying to get a relay of the broadcast that happened on the news," Jimin said.

"It's weird, why would task force allow something like this," I said.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it can't be good," Jimin replied. "Ha, got it, they're in Nevada."

"Vegas," I asked.

"No, Carson City," Jimin replied. "It's weird, I'm reading that they're in a task force nuclear weapon manufacturer, but that place has been out of production for years."

"Maybe it's for storage," Hope said.

"Well off the Nevada," I said.

I headed upstairs followed by Hope. As I packed my bag she was packing hers.

"On the road again," she said.

"Trust me, after traveling everywhere you get used to it," I replied.

Once our bags was packed, Hope and I left the house. Jimin about to follow us behind, Kiana stopped him.

"Daddy you're leaving again," Kiana said.

"Sorry baby, daddy has to go to work again," Jimin said.

"No please stay," Kiana was upset.

"I'll be back, I always have been," Jimin said.

"Come back soon Daddy," Kiana pouted.

Jimin kissed Kiana on the forehead before we headed out to Nevada.

"So how are we going to get there," I asked. "We can't go through an airport without getting caught."

"Private plane," Jimin said.

"Wait, you have plane," Hope said.

"Let's just say I got a lot of benefits from the ceremony," Jimin said. "Something that would last me for a lifetime."

"So why are you still working as a vigilante," I asked.

"A feeling that even though Hunter is gone, there's going to be a lot of mess left to clean up."

We finally got to the private airfield and we went on over to Jimin's plane. Once we boarded, Jimin started the propeller and we were off to Vegas.

JENNIE POV

"Shit," the blood on his face caused me to back up.

"Fuck," Foxtrot ran over to him and began cleaning up the blood. "You're lucky he's stillbreathing, why would you do something like that."

"I'm sorry I got mad and he caused me to break," I explained.

"I'm going to get a wrap for his head, hold the towel so the blood doesn't clot," Foxtrot then left.