Chapter 8: The Exams Final

Matsuki pov~

I was turned around in the chair and the whole room changed. Ibiki was beaten he looked horrible. His lip and right eye were swollen, dried blood was on his face, and he looked so tired. He didn't notice me at first.

"IBIKI SENSEI ARE YOU OKAY?!" I struggled in the chair, I had to get out so I could help him. He finally looked up and when he did the Anbu that brought me here held a kunai to his neck drawing blood slowly.

"What the fuck is your problem!! Why are you doing that to Ibiki! Let him go you old ass bitch! I'll kick that cane right from under you!"

"Now now little Yamanaka, let's not get too hasty. I'll let your sensei go once you've told me what I want." said an old man.

"What what do you want?! Leave Ibiki alone!" The Anbu was cutting deeper and deeper, more blood was leaking out and I was a crying mess trying to get out of that chair. I couldn't form hand signs, I can't save Ibiki sensei.

"Tell me Sasuke seemed a little off at the fight, didn't he? I want you to tell me all about it."

'Is he Orochimaru?! This man? No that doesn't make sense Orochimaru would know about his seals already. Plus Ibiki told me not to tell anyone. I'm sure he wasn't even supposed to tell me!'

"No way am I telling you jack shit! Now let my sensei go before I beat your old ass!"

'They must have thought I was weak enough to spill village secrets. Ibiki obviously didn't tell, so I'm not either.' I thought.

A kunai knife was jammed into my leg I screamed in pain. Ibiki couldn't get up he was chained by the orange-haired man and he wasn't moving. I cried for him and screamed for my sensei to get up.

"You're next if you don't tell me, maybe I'll go find someone else you love. Ino maybe? Possibly even Genji? He's been adamant about requesting to meet with you."

'He has Genji, what could this man be doing with Genji what if he's being tortured? No Genji is filing a request so he must be okay. God this kunai fucking hurts.'

"Little Yamanaka tell me everything your sensei told you about that seal." The old man asked and moved the kunai that was in my leg already just to add pain

"I'm never telling you anything!" I yelled and spat at his face. In return, I was slapped across the face and blood leaked out my mouth.

"Sir the Hokage is coming with reinforcements." The orange-haired man said.

"Hm, we'll figure out more information another way then. It's a shame really you could have sided with me so easily but I can't have you talk about this to anyone." The old man threw another kunai into my arm. When I screamed in pain, he grabbed my face and made me stick my tongue out. 'FUCK FUCKFUCK I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!'

"Danzo what do you think you are doing." I was turned around again to see the Hokage and Ibiki sensei walking toward me.

"Ibiki sensei you're okay!" I sobbed tears of joy it wasn't real. Ibiki is okay.

Ibiki pov~

My eyes widen when I saw Matsuki. She was strapped down to a chair that covered her hands so she couldn't perform any jutsu. She had a kunai on her thigh and one on her bicep. She had blood on the side of her mouth. I ran up to her and she was sobbing, face red from trying to hold everything in but couldn't any longer.

The Hokage asked Danzo what was going on while I unstrapped Matsuki. I should have never left her alone like that. We got to the Interrogation building and no one was there. All I saw the crumpled-up note I gave her.