I

The morning sunlight trickled through the giant glass window making you squirm your eyes in reflex. It was another morning in this strange city. You curled your feet under the blanket when the morning alarm buzzed making you partially awake. You yawned, looking at the time before swiftly sitting up.

Closing eyes, you realised yet again, you were breathing in this city for three years and how you lived here on your own. Your mind rehearsed the moments in the past, what if-

Your thoughts were interrupted by the phone call, you rolled your eyes as you knew who it was and why it was.

"Hello-"

"What the hell!! Y/N! You ditched your date! again!!" Your best friend Arie yelled through the phone, wincing your ear in pain.

"Arie-" "Don't Arie me! You liked him, he liked you then what went wrong??"

"I-I ended up not liking him...please" you bit your lip.

"Wow! Y/N this is your 4th date this month but you're ditching everyone. May I ask you why?" She chuckled sarcastically.

"I told you I'm not interested.." you excuse.

"Really? Or is it because you're still in love with your ex fiancé?" Your eyes widened.

"Arie!!" "Comeon Y/N, please just move on...you can't live in the past.." she said calmly, you sighed.

"Hm...call you later..." you hung up, probably she was right? You end up ditching or calling off dates.

Of course I think about you...why can't I get you out of my head Taehyung?.. Certainly, I regret it..

Even though you have grown, moved away from him, there was a little link in between that still connects you two.

This silence always pointed to too many questions, you think about him, if he thinks about you? Is he still mad at you? But only silence answered it.

Shuddering your thoughts away, you stood up, you had to work. You were a wedding planner under the most prominent event management company. It was something you enjoyed as well as opted for. It taught you patience and understanding how to handle the situation and work.

After taking a shower, you dressed in a cute dress appropriate for the work and headed out of your apartment. Greeting the employees, you made your way towards your cabin, your assistant bowed to you.

"Mam, this is the new contract we have. It's grand." She said handing you the documents, you examined them.

"The Kang corporation..." you mumbled, looking at the client's name.

"It's their daughter's wedding. I heard it's with the biggest CEO of the town. We should sign it mam" she insisted as you looked at her and nodded.

"Arrange an appointment with them so that we can discuss the wedding." You signed the contract.

"Yes Mam, Miss Kang Mira has personally asked me to ask you to meet her, she is really impressed and excited about your work. I'll tell her that you'll be there in the evening" you nodded.
-

Parking your car, you reached the desired address, it was a cafe. You pushed the door open to step inside the cafe and walked towards the reserved table where you saw a beautiful lady. She was dressed in branded from tip to toe as her aura reflected charisma. Any man would fall for her.

"Hello Miss Mira" You cleared your throat before giving her a smile as she reciprocated, forwarding her hand.

"Hi, please sit" she said professionally, you nodded and sat down.

"So as you know about this marriage, it's in three weeks and I want you to handle it perfectly. My fiancé will come soon, we'll tell you about the details" you nodded, working on your iPad.

"See, one more thing, there is nothing extravagant we want, we want everything normal. This marriage is for business purposes." you looked at her, she was really straight forward.

"Okay Mam.." you shrugged your thoughts away, you were
just here to plan, you don't need to know about their relationship.

"There is him, My fiancé.." she pointed at the door. "Kim Taehyung..." your world stopped.

Those eyes that seized your heart, his hairs falling on his forehead, still looked soft, his face still had those charms but not the smile, his eyes weren't shining like before they used to, he might look like the same but only you could guess he wasn't the same.

And when his eyes fell on you, he blinked them to get out of the hallucination. The eyes that were dry before glistened in tears but he didn't let them fall. Were you really in front of him? And when he realised that it wasn't just a dream, you saw his eyes turning cold yet again and the warmth that he had years ago was all gone.

Before he loved you...but now he hated you...