IV

This was the day, the day of his engagement and after that day you didn't meet him nor his fiancé. All the details for the weddings and functions were given to you by her assistant and you were doing it professionally.

You took your time to understand the designs and layouts for the engagement first and time went by preparing for the event with your team. It was a day before the event and you were in the hotel where it was held arranging everything. Today was the day and you felt yourself panicking, Usually you would be calm but knowing that it is him, you were sure he would be bitter around you and what if some nuisance happens, you were not ready for sure.

You looked around, the decor, the lighting flattering you, you were happy with how the interior looks. A flashback ran through your mind:

"Y/N~ Y/N" you were zoning out as Taehyung nudged your elbow.

"Hm?" You looked at him and smiled.

"See this looks so good, we will take this as the theme" it was a month before your wedding, you two were browsing through the web on your bed as he was cuddling you. It was a purple lilac theme with a golden accent, it was his type.

You looked at the screen and then at him, he was so excited about this whole thing but you were still not decisive.

"A grand opening and well done interior, our wedding will be the besttttt" he hugged you tightly but you had millions of things going in your mind. A wedding is a girl's dream but....it was too rushed for you.

"We'll have a big house and start a family, when I go to work, you'll prepare food for me, and when I get back, you will be waiting for me, take care of our kids...aish" he smiled crazily and you felt your heart clench-

"Y/Nnnnnnnn" You came back to reality when you heard Jungkook whining, you turned around.

"What happened jkay??" You walk towards him as he folds his arms.

"Finally! You were so engrossed, I've been calling you for so long but you're zoning out" You bit your lips and sighed, shaking your head.

"Ah, It's nothing....I am just nervous" You said as he nodded and patted your shoulder.

"Our team informed Mr Kim and Soon to be Mrs Kim are here...Is everything ready?" You felt a rush of nostalgia hit you hearing the 'Soon to be Mrs Kim'.

"It's done..." you hesitantly smiled.

It's just a matter of time when tables turned around to be opposite to what you were going to be and what you are now. There are two things, the person you are now is someone who you made yourself but the person you were was someone who the people around you controlled.

You sighed and looked back to see the door of the hall revealing his shadow, your palms sweating out of habit when he walked inside with her beside him as you avoided eye contact with him.

"Hello Mr Kim and Miss Kim.." Jungkook greeted as both of them stood in front of you.

"The guests will arrive soon...everything's ready?" She asked, looking at her watch.

"Yes Miss Mira, everything is according to your details, you can go through" You completed your sentence as she nodded.

"Good..." she uttered, looking at the sight for a second and then looked at him for confirmation. "You agree?" She asked but his eyes were set on you. You looked up from his feets to his eyes as he looked away.

"Nice but the tablecloths and these curtains, they are a bit too dark for my taste...neither these flowers...change them" he spoke nonchalantly while putting his hands in his pocket, your eyes widened. The ceremony is in an hour and he wants to change everything.