Final

I guess we are strangers.

Until you experienced a palm on your wrist that pulled you to stay back. He turbines around pulling your body to crash into his chest, it happened so fast yet so firmly that everything seemed like a hallucination. Looking up from his chest, you came into his warm yet chilly gaze at setted your soul on fire. His lips turned into a smile; a mischievous one as he left your wrist and held your waist firmly.

The feelings of his arms around you made you forget that even the world exists; it was just you and him that belonged here. Bringing up his hand to cup your face, he planted his lips on your forehead before murmuring "I am sorry..." there was so much he wanted to say but his words seized when he looked in your widened doe eyes.

A lone tear left from his eyes that landed on your cheeks, mixed with your tear, he wiped it, joining his forehead with yours. "I...love you.." you closed your eyes as your heart beat fastened hearing those three words. You were shaken by his eyes, forgetting that everytime he said 'I hate you' he meant he still cares.

"T-This is wrong" you slightly push him, getting out of your trance. He was getting married in a day and now no matter what he or you say, he was bound to do it. You have already made fun of his family and your family years ago by your selfishness, you didn't wanna make that mistake again.

You were about to go when he held your wrist, pinning you to the side wall, placing one of his hands beside your head and the other on your waist.

"Love isn't wrong....if you love me, I can never let you go..." he breathed out as you looked down, avoiding his eyes. "If you don't love me, you're free to go but say that to my face...." He rested his head on yours as you looked away. You know you would lose it once you look in his eyes, you can't....

"T-Taehyung, let me go, you're not thinking straight." You wriggled slightly. This feeling wasn't wrong but the fact that you were again playing with so many people held you guilty. For now you believed that you were just a wedding planner and nothing more, if you didn't tell him the actual justification of your state, maybe he won't be here in front of you.

"N-no..." he held you tightly like a baby "I don't know what I am thinking but it is right. I know I am at fault but can't you give me one chance to fix it? Y/N.... I was wrong but at least let me make it right..." he nuzzled in your neck as his breath fanned you slowly. You couldn't think of anything, you wanted to make things right too but the fact that you already caused so much damage to everyone, you couldn't extend it even more.

"Tae-" your tongue tied as his arms around you made you feel at home, his lips on your neck shuddering your sense of thinking. You tilted your head as he still spaced in your neck, soft whimpers were left his mouth as he kept one hand at the side of the neck.

"I know, We are a mess, you and I, but the truth is, you captivate me in ways, no soul ever will" he looked at you for a blink and pecked your neck softly.

"I am crazy for you..." he breathed out, still nuzzling in your neck, fueling the flame of love again and again. He knew his effect on you.

You will fall in love with my love once my arms hold you and spend your nights with me...his words when he first touched you echoed in your thoughts as you felt yourself giving up. It was a moment of silence, your hand clenched on your top while his hands wrapped around you, face buried in your neck, he sniffed your fragrance.

A sigh left your mouth reminiscing the reality as you pushed him. You couldn't look at his eyes as you kept clenching your fist tighter before disappearing from his sight.

"Why are you running away so much?" You were pacing in the hallway when a voice stopped you. You turned around to see the familiar figure. "Is it always the solution for you?" The figure came closer whilst crossing their arms.