20

(A/N: Considering/Working on releasing the character designs for my OC's. Apologies for any errors, vote and comment if you enjoy. )

Sara finally makes it back to Inazuma City, heavy hearted as the child appears more frantic and panicked now that they were really here. Desperately, the child begins to question.

"What are you gonna do? Are you gonna hurt Mitsuki? Take away his vision?"

Her cries attracted the attention of passerby's, who gasped at the news. The general's silence was not the answer she was looking for, and only made her scream louder.

"Please don't! If he gets it taken away he'll forget everything and be sad—so don't touch Mitsuki!"

"Ah, General Kujou."

Sara finally stopped in her determined track because of the familiar voice. She looked back and noticed Yae Miko stepping outside a nearby restaurant, a curious finger to her lips.

"I was wondering what the ruckus was. I didn't expect you'd be back so soon."

"Guuji Yae, what are you doing here? Moriyama could very well be sneaking out from the Shrine right about—"

"I took him with me," she interrupted before tilting her head, "Why do you need him?"

Before Sara could respond, she narrowed her eyes at her. Everyone knew Yae Miko was always three steps ahead of people. She practically knew everything that went on in the City, more so at her shrine. More so about Mitsuki. Something told her that Yae knew very well why she needed him, and she was pretending to be innocent which prodded the snark to her tone.

"I think you know why."

Yae smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, but I don't. However, if you're looking for him, he's with the Oni."

"Itto." Sara grimaced. Why the hell was he with a troublemaker like him?

"Wassup Kujou Tengu!"

As if the Almighty Shogun herself blessed her, Itto and Mitsuki were heading their way. The relief showed on her face as she quickly turned and marched towards them, firmly stopping a good distance away.

Mitsuki's eyes almost immediately landed on Hana who ran up beside her and his heart sunk to his stomach. She tore herself away from Sara and ran towards him, clinging tightly onto his pants and basically crying into them.

"Mitsuki! Mitsuki, you gotta run!"

He glanced at her briefly and then back up at Sara. The look in her eyes told him nearly everything he needed to know.

"Oh?" The kitsune hummed, "You know this child, Mitsu?"

"This isn't the time," Sara interrupted before he could respond, "Moriyama Mitsuki, you are hereby to be put under arrest for crime against the Shogunate. You have affiliated with the rebels, and refuse to hand over your vision."

"Oh, Mitsu's—" Itto's eyes widened at the reveal.

"You have not even asked me to give it to you." Mitsuki huffs before calmly grabbing his coin purse and pulling out his vision.

"Whoa, you really had one too?!" Itto said surprised, "I didn't expect that..."

"Here." Mitsuki holds it out between his fingers, staring her dead in the eye. Hana breaks further into tears.

"W-Wait," the Oni suddenly stands before him and Sara, "You can't just hand it over without fighting for it! Those are your ambitions and dreams dude!"