Moving In

Your POV

Feeling my arm being shaken, my eyelashes fluttered as I opened my eyes to be greeted with my mother beside me.

"Time to wake up (Y/N) we are about to land."

"Alright mother" I replied sleepily.

After a few minutes the plane landed at Haneda Airport in Tokyo.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, glad to be off the plane and be able to stretch my legs.

My family and I headed out of the airport and called a taxi. Father gave him the address as we drove off away from the airport, to what was our new home.

Soon we arrived. Thanking the driver, we got out with our stuff and walked into the two story house, taking our shoes off right when we walked in. It was nice and space filled, most of our stuff was brought here a few days ago. All that was needed to do was organize everything.

I went upstairs to look at what mother said would be my room. Reaching it and looking around, the walls were a soft pastel (F/C). there was a twin bed off beside the corner with a nightstand with drawers separating it from the wall. There was a good sized closet too.

Opening the boxes I began moving everything around, placing this and that, here and there. Taking a break after my sheets were on, my desk and chair was set up, a wall mounted tv on the wall opposite from the bed and another table with a gaming chair and my pc on it which is not yet plugged in.

"(Y/N) can you come here please!" Father yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!"

Rushing out my room and moving quickly down the stairs I asked what they needed.

"Can you take this list and go to the small store, it should be down the road and down the first left."

"Oh alright, sure." After getting the list I grabbed my set of keys and credit card that Mother gave me and put my shoes on.

Walking out and down the street, I got a good chance to look around at the scenery. It really was nice here, my memory is still a bit fuzzy about japan even though we lived here before. I was so young when we moved its hard to remember everything.

From a distance I could see the school that I was signed up for on Monday. Nekoma Highschool. That will be interesting, atleast I aint gotta walk too far. Almost at the store I decided to not watch where I was walking and ended up running into someone.

Third person

"Ah- gomen gomen!" She apologized frantically as she stumbled into the stranger.

Looking up her eyes met the stranger's cat-like Amber eyes you thought were mesmerizing, given you could stare at them all day if you could.

The stranger who you saw was a boy, lifted his head from his device and he met your eyes, speaking in a soft, quiet voice. "Oh uh, its alright.. I probably wasnt watching where I was going, sorry." He apologized.

Snapping back to reality you bowed your head then went back on your course to the store. But those amber eyes stayed in your mind the whole time, and you didn't even realize the jacket he was wearing. Little did you know, you would soon get to meet this stranger more properly.

After a while of getting what you needed you quickly made it home as it was gonna be getting late in an hour or two. Pulling out the spare keys and opening the door, mother helped you put away all the food.

"Are you sure you want to go to school immediately Y/N? You can always wait another week." Your father questioned, wanting you to be comfortable at your new home.

"Im sure the sooner the better I have a few days anyways its friday so i have the weekend to chill and get ready." You were already on your heels to go to Nekoma, but you werent as mentally prepared as you thought.

Hopefully I wont have to talk to many people though. Thats the downside of this. Atleast I had a FEW friends at my old school. You began questioning if you should go this week or not but you chose the first option.

Few hours later

Y/n bid her parents goodnight as it had gotten late and the whole family was tired from their trip. Treading up the stairs as fatigue gathered on her eyelids, waying them down as she got to her room and plopped onto the bed. In a new room. In a new house. In a new city. In a new country. In a new continent from what she was used to.

Y/n had so much on her mind but soon the willows of sleep took over her consciousness, leaving her to drift into a peaceful sleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey hey hey everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it sucks lol, enjoy!