Thanks and more Wizards

Thanks for reading Space Wizards

Let me know what you thought? 

If you haven't read the other two books in the Wizard series that came before check out Book 1: 

The Wizard 

It takes place after the events in Space Wizards and is the story of Mevner Ozgold, AKA Diggs, Melock's successor and apprentice. It includes the story of Luhng the dragon, introduces Melock's son Redwing, and tells what eventually happens with Melock, Sister Murphy, Øregård and the whole gang.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/162671971-the-wizard

com/story/162671971-the-wizard

And Book 2:

Dead Rainbow

The high fantasy story of a villain. The follow-up to The Wizard and backstory of the antagonist. Nicholas Redwing Melock was born to an aristocratic mother and lived a charmed childhood until the kingdom fell and the unthinkable happened. His absentee father saves him from an early death and introduces him to the hard-knock life of intense magical study. Redwing walks boldly into a life of deception, lies, and murder.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/185618378-dead-rainbow

com/story/185618378-dead-rainbow

Want more Melock and Murphy adventuring about in space? Check out:

Significantly Advanced Tech

A sci-fi fantasy crossover saga that spans the boundaries of the known galaxy.

She's a post-doc looking for experience and he's a fallen angel. She has a Joan of Arc complex and he's a millennia-old wizard. She's a badass lizard woman and they're a bunch of middle-aged clones. And what do they have to do with killer robots, virtual reality, sex, drugs, teleportation, and non-proliferation? They're all fumbling their way around Significantly Advanced Tech.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/192318321-significantly-advanced-tech

com/story/192318321-significantly-advanced-tech

All are available on my profile page.

Cheers!