Bambi x reader (2)

Read the other one first if ur skipping through oki lol also oki

bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It's just a normal day. Cleaning the house, watching some TV, existing. Until you got the call. You're sitting on the couch, chilling and (favorite activity). All of a sudden, you hear your phone go off on the side table. You notice that it's a strange number, and you get a bit excited. It might be your friend Bambi, or it could be Dave, too. 

      you met them just a little while before, and although you might not admit it, you were looking forward to the call from the small corn farmer. You're not quite sure what it is, but there's something about him. You answer, and you chirp a "Hello?" you hear whoever's on the other end drop the phone, and you hear Bambi's voice utter a string of curses. 

      His voice is nice. Aggressive, but soft and charming at the same time. Dave's is a little lower pitched, and he usually speaks in a gentle, kind tone, unless you somehow manage to piss him off. He's a bit shy. You then hear Dave in the background, just as you were thinking about him. You hear a muffled, "Well?" and then Bambi cursing Dave and himself. 

      You hear a rustle on the other end, and a clear of someone's throat. "H-Hey. Um. This is Bambi. I uh-" He pauses, and lets out a small cough. "I-I wanted- I- to ask you if uh- Um-" The other end of the line goes silent. "Hello? Bam?" nobody hung up, and your phone is still on. "Fuck- I- shit, sorry for swearing- dammit-" You chuckle. 

      "That's alright. How's your new phone?" "It's really nice, th-thank you. I wanted to know if you might like to come over and see a movie with me and Dave. I heard about this new theatre they put up... and..." He freezes again, but this time you come to his rescue. "You want me to come there and watch a movie with you guys? Sure! What time?" 

      On the other end... Bambi throws his phone in a panic, and thankfully it lands on the bed. "Bambi! They just got you that phone yesterday!" "Oh shit!" Bambi grabs his phone, and continues to pace around the room, as he had been the whole time he was on the phone with you. "Dave they said yes what the actual f do I do!??!?!?" Dave smiles. 

      "Well, they asked for a time. The one we wanted to see is at 7, remember?" Bambi nods. He clears his throat again, and nervously speaks. "Well um... we're going to go see (movie) at 7, so if you want to meet us there at 6 so we can get dinner beforehand." He squeezes his eyes shut, dreading your response. "Yeah sure! I'll see you soon~!" and with that, you hung up the phone. 

      Bambi just stands there in utter shock and disbelief, and he drops his phone on the bedroom floor. He whirls around and grabs Dave's shoulders, shaking him back and forth. "Oh my god oh my fucking god!!!" Dave tries to stop Bambi, failing. "Uh-h Bamb-i st-op for- a se-cond!" Bambi stops shaking Dave. "Oh sorry. BUT DAVE!!! This technically counts as a date or something!!! What do I wear? WHAT DO I-" 

      Dave covers Bambi's mouth and walks him over to the wardrobe. "We gotta start somewhere." Back to you... you smile, humming happily as you make your way up to your room to find an outfit. ~time skip to a few minutes before you leave because... yeah-~ About an hour later, you're all ready to go. You admit, you feel a little nervous.

       You blush and chuckle, thinking of Bambi. 'Cute' you think, remembering how he sounded on the phone. 'Wait huh?' you shake the thought from your head and make your way to the door. You decided to dress just a little nicer than casual, wearing (outfit of choice and makeup if you so desire). Not your best, but definitely good enough for a 'date' or whatever this is. 

      Which it technically is, considering the circumstances. You take a deep breath, and start on your way to the theatre after locking up your house. ~again~ as the theatre comes into sight, you admire how pretty it looks. You didn't even know that the grand opening was tonight. You spot a wheelchair and in it, Dave! And pacing close to him is the one and only, Bambi.