Prologue : A New Helping Hand

Fate are peculiar, they can either lead to ruin or salvation.

Some can be changed, others can't

But one thing is sure, a single different action can change fate, even how minuscule it was.

It could branch into a new possibilities.

Not only action, a person existence can change fate into an unknown possibility.

3rd POV

Chaos, that was the fitting description of the current situation.

Civilians running away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in it's talons. It's total chaos and almost becoming hell on earth.

Blake Belladonna and Weiss Schnee are watching in horror of everything going on around them. Civilians continue to flee as Grimm continue to run amok, and a dead Creep on the ground starts to dissipate.

"I don't believe this..." Weiss said shocked at the situation. Blake then pulled out her scroll and tried to contacting her teammate.

"Yang, are you okay?" She said.

Yang Xiao Long was running in the hallways of the dorms with Zwei, and was answering Blake's call.

"I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll!." She asked with a worried tone.

"No, she isn't. Yang, I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself." At those words, Yang stops in her tracks with a worried expression on her face.

Yang closes her eyes and curls her fist into a ball

"Right." as Yang continues forward with Zwei and turns the next corner of the hallways. 

"This can't be happening... Penny..." Weiss still shocked at what happened to Penny.

"I'm headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!" Yang said to Blake on her scroll.

"The White Fang is here!?" Blake shocked at the sudden appearance of the White Fang, through her Scroll, Blake hears the sounds of Grimm growling, and her expression grows ever more worried 

"Yang!" 

"Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!" She said before she hanged up the call.

"Blake, what are we going to do?" Weiss asked her, still a little shocked.

"We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job." Blake said with a pensive tone.Blake then uses her Scroll to call upon her rocket locker, which lands behind her and opens up to reveal Gambol Shroud. Weiss gives one last look at Blake before nodding in agreement.

Back at Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

"Warning: Safety Barriers Failing." Announced as the force field is weakening.

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby Rose stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha Nikos struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.