Quick Announcement

Heyo guys. 

So as many of you have noticed I have been gone for a bit. For the most part, this was due to assignments I needed to complete. That being said... I'M BACK.

However... to be completely honest, there are some parts I want to change of the story before I continue. To make the story flow better. Right now parts of it feel choppy and disconnected. This choppiness has made it difficult for me to continue the plot.

To fix this slight issue, I will be unpublishing parts of this story to edit them. Maybe even combine a few chapters to get rid of unnecessary cliff-hangers and fill a few plot holes I have spotted.

For those that read my other, much smaller stories (mostly because this is my primary piece at the moment) you have noticed I have pulled all chapters off as well.

I am planning a large remodeling for the next couple of days. This means that all my works will be pulled and edited. However, that also means that updates will become slightly more frequent on all my stores as...hopefully... my little writing blocks will be cleared.

Most of you will probably worry or suspect that this will be the last you hear from me, as many authors here have done something similar (through no fault I'm sure, we just sometimes take on more than we can handle or lose passion). But, I promise that no matter how much I might drop off every once in a while, I do plan to return.

Thanks for all your patience, it is much appreciated. I sincerely hope that my little editing process coming up will only improve the story for all my lovely readers.

With love,

PIPPYLONGSTOCKING