Salt Days Part 1. :Realisation

September 13th,2020...

I woke up to one interesting day. It was sunny, but also dark outside. It was the weekend and quite warm. I felt like it was another day.  As I went to change, I noticed something dark and black in my drawer. As I pulled it out, I gasped. It.Was.My.Lost.Diary. I had forgotten it but it doesn't hurt to look into the past right? I read through my diary but 2 entries caught my eye.  As I read them through, they said something like this: 

"September 6th,2008:Dear beloved book, as you know, I had this fight with a big guy. Their name was Fishel. He was bald, wore a red headband, and a shirt that covered his entire body. He was tall and burly and I was no match for him. He left me with a broken arm and a broken leg. Thank god he's gone now, hope he won't annoy me every again. I will never forgive him..."

The second one was interesting:

 "January 3nd,2012: Dear book, I might quit writing you soon. It's been different and I've been growing so much. I can't believe I'm 8 when I'm writing this. I actually wanted to tell you something book. I've found something powerful. I'm not saying that it could kill someone. But it could be quite useful. Do you know what it is? Yep, it's salt. If I had any enemies, I would use as much salt on them, but I don't have any. You remember the bald guy named Fishel? He still hates me. If only I could be like him. He hates me but he also has so many friends..."

Something snapped into me. Was Fishel still spying on me? I felt mad, how was my old self so dumb? I didn't even try to hurt him. But soon, I will get my revenge for my past. Sadly, I'm still lonely for the rest of my life. That explains why I live in an apartment with no one.

Something still felt wrong. I would get my revenge, once and for all. Fishel has done too much to me, but I haven't done enough to him

END OF PART 1.