Salt Days Pt.6 : The escape

September 15,2020, 4:45 PM...

Fishel kept getting and closer to be and I kept getting horrified and horrified. He seems to have seen me as his love interest. I didn't like this idea.

My heart kept pounding and pounding as he kept getting closer to me.

Suddenly, the door that was locked burst open. I turn my head around in disbelief when I saw who it was .

"Hold it! What is going on in here?" The figure said

Fishel instantly started backing away from me and stared at the stranger.

"Dr. James Torp???" I said confused " I thought you were on vacation."

"Yes I was, but I came back. How are you?" He asked

"I need to leave, something is clearly wrong here and I don't want to become part of it" I asked

I inched slowly towards the door and he let me out. Fishel realised what was happening and tried chasing after me.

"Wait, don't let her go! I need her and she needs me!" Fishel said 

As I sprinted away back to my house, the last thing I heard him say was:

"You're going to pay for this! You were supposed to give me a visit! How selfish you are!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 16,2020, 2:47 AM...

I'm inside of my house. I know they're going to come back. After going through my memories, something hit me. Where was Rico? Was he safe?

I knew I had to react quick. If they had him, they could hurt him and he's literally a 9 year old kid.

I jumped out my window and landed smack on the grass, barely harmed. I smelled down a path of sweat and a bit of blood. I dashed down the street as cars passed me, honking as I tried crossing the street. I reached an alleyway that smelled of Fishel's friends and peeked inside. Rico was tied to a chair, trying to make a conversation with the crooks.

I crept slowly into the alleyway. My heavy breaths were making too much noise. As I got closer, one of the crook thugs spotted me. "Hey!" he said "That's the same nosy girl that almost murdered our boss!"

Soon, everyone's eyes were on me. I dashed forward, did a perfect somersault, and grabbed the salt out of my pocket. I tossed the salt at the thugs and all of them fainted at once. I knew they would be awake in no time.

"Willow? Is that you? I thought you were taken! These guys are serious!" Rico kept chanting

"C'mon, we've got to get out of here, we're not safe." I said quietly " They could wake up any moment and Fishel probably escaped the hospital."

I went out of the alleyway and saw myself in big trouble. There were several police cars and I knew I was part of a crime. They ran toward me at a blazing speed and caught me by the arms.

"Miss, we have been informed that you have been dousing people with a illegal item and I correct?" said one of the police officers standing in front of me 

"You have no right to believe that. It's sold at the grocery store so it is legal." I said, protesting

"Well, it is officially a illegal item the way you used it, put your hands up for you are caught. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." He said as he handcuffed me.

I remained silent but I was panicky, I was going to jail...

END OF PART 6