Salt Days Pt. 5: The Reunion with the Best Friend

September 15th, 2020  at 2:30PM...

  I was dragged into the hospital and I knew what was happening. Rico was separated from me and I was worried. What will they do to him?

 Doctors moved out of the way to let the guys that kidnapped me to go through. Were they really that scary? I noticed that the doctors weren't just letting them go through, they were also saluting as the guys walked past.

I started yelling at the doctors "What is wrong with you doctors? Do you know they shouldn't be respec-" 

I couldn't even finish my sentence. Fishel's friends kept me away from talking until I reached the room that seemed to filled with the most people. I was shoved into the room and I realised there was no escape.

"H-hello?" I said, confused as most of the people were in shock.

Most of them just looked at me funny and I felt uncomfortable. I didn't like the feeling of the room. I moved towards the bed to see the unconscious figure, Fishel. I didn't understand why their friends would bring me to him.

I noticed that most of the people in the room looked mesmerised. Someone seemed to have been controlling them, like the doctors. I kept my hand in the pocket that had my salt to be safe.

One by one, the mesmerised people started leaving the room, eventually leaving myself with Fishel himself. I went up closer and saw. He was weak, he was tired, but something touched me. Fishel flinched and I knew they were faking the coma, but the door was locked after everyone filed out.

Slowly but surely, I slowly backed away from the bed, breathing quietly so Fishel wouldn't hear me, but it was too late. I had fallen for a simple trap.

With a large leap, Fishel, in his most angriest form ever, jumped toward me with his large hands. Fishel then managed to get me in a corner and everything starting coming to me again. I screamed as loud as I can.

"Look, no one's going to hear you. I managed to mesmerise every single person that knows your plan, including the shop owner that sold you salt and the people that were driving by when you called the emergency department on me." Fishel said in a low tone.

I didn't understand. How did he know I was calling the emergency department on him?

"Wait a minute, how-" 

Something hit me. How he got his friends to my house. How he knew everything I did. How he knew I bought salt at the supermarket. 

He.Was.There.All.The.Time.Following me. Watching every single step.

"I thought I knocked you out with salt!" I said, trying to keep them as far away from me

"I was, but I easily recovered, considering the fact it wasn't much of a strong salt" 

I should've known supermarket salt wouldn't be powerful enough. I also felt uneasy being with him. I attacked and clawed, but he didn't seem to be bothered.

"Well, I think it's the two of us in this room." Fishel said dreamily "So tell me, how much do you love me? I think we would make a perfect pair."

I stared awkwardly at him. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. YOU ARE BEYOND MY AGE."

" You know what? I think I am, but that doesn't allow me to like you right?"

He closed in on me as I screamed in fury, hoping the nightmare ... will eventually end.

END OF PART 5