Salt Days Pt.2 : The Finding

I needed certain plan. Had Fishel forgotten about me? I took a peek out the window, and there he was. His green face made me vomit and I closed the curtain as quick as I can. Something about him changed the last time I saw him. He was taller, more muscular, but his face? It was more sinister, he was happy to see me to say at most. I felt terrified. He was still on me. How did I know? He has a buttload of friends but he doesn't have me. Least to say at most.

I needed a plan consisting of salt so I came up with the worst plan possible. Run to the supermarket from my back door, buy some salt, and hope he's at his home or my home, then dump the salt when he least suspects it.

This plan felt unreal, I felt a wave of emotions come through me. I made my way to the back door and hoped he wasn't spying on me. I made it out safely, but I had to sneak into my car. I noticed that he left, but he might be coming back.

I jumped into my Toyota Camry and drove to the supermarket and made it there in a record time. "How may I help you?" asked the cashier. Not responding to them, I ran all the way back to my car without paying for the salt. "HEY!" yelled the cashier. But too late, I was already far gone.

I made it back home and peeked around a corner. Fishel wasn't at my front door. "Seems like he left." I thought. But two seconds later, I fell, collapsing on the ground. I screamed as loud as I can. "Too late girl, no one can hear you." said Fishel, as he clamped his hand over my mouth "Look at you, you seem sad. Aren't you proud to see me? My, you've grown but you just seem sadder than before, let me help you have fun, will you?" I was badly wounded by his stick so it hurt when he dragged my semi-conscious body over the grass and the last thing I saw, was a wooden farmhouse.

END OF PART 2