Vision Two - Pancake Cookie's Flight

"And that's how you stick a landing!" Roll Cake Cookie said proudly. He and his brother, Pancake Cookie had barely managed to escape the dreaded heat of the Oven, having heard rumors of a brave Cookie being the first to do so. The two brothers were quite the mighty duo. "You're so cool,  Roll Cake Cookie!" Pancake Cookie squealed. "I know I am! Bwahaha!" What Roll Cake Cookie didn't know was that he had a very surprise for him. Pancake Cookie couldn't resist it anymore. "Watch me fly, and catch up to me!" He giggled. Roll Cake Cookie jumped.    onto his road roller and chased his brother into the night.

                                                                            ~A few years later~

                                                                            ~A few years later~

"Pancake Cookie! Pancake Cookie!" The crowd roared as Pancake Cookie descended from the sky to make an epic landing. Once more were his ears filled with the screams of adoring fans awaiting to see him up close and personal. Reporters pleaded him to speak and camera Cookies were zooming into him like crazy. Finally, he stepped up on the stage and put himself behind the podium. Before he made his speech, he took off his helmet, revealing his cute face and sleek white hair. Fans cried out of joy and excitement to see him in his glory. "Settle down, settle down." He spoke calmly. "I'm here today representing the N.C.S.S., which would be the National Cookie Skydiving Society. The N.C.S.S invited me here, not too long ago, to skydive for charity. Well...I'd just like to say that because of  YOUR SUPPORT- yes, yours.....we reached our goal!" The crowd went wild and chanted once more "PANCAKE COOKIE! PANCAKE COOKIE!" 

As Pancake Cookie stepped down the stairs, he thought he saw a familiar face. He kept on walking until he heard a familiar voice. "Seriously, bro? You're gonna choose fans over family?" Pancake Cookie gasped. "Roll Cake Cookie! How long has it been? I- I- I have so much to say-"  "Hey, hey! 'Settle down!'" His brother teased him. "Ok, I gotta tell you something. There's gonna be a big race next week. And I want you to compete." Pancake Cookie didn't know what to say. "Wait, but won't I run against you?" Roll Cake Cookie laughed at his comment. "Don't worry! It's a friendly competition. Also...." He dug through his pockets and took out a bag of...."Acorn Jellies! And they're from my favorite candy store!" Pancake Cookie squealed. "Bwahahaha! Even as a mature skydiver, you still love 'em!" His brother laughed Pancake Cookie reached out his hands to grab one.

 "Bwahahaha! Even as a mature skydiver, you still love 'em!" His brother laughed Pancake Cookie reached out his hands to grab one

"Tsk, tsk! Can't have them yet! You gotta earn them by flying in that race." His brother pulled away. "But I only know how to skydive! I can't do this!" Pancake Cookie stammered. "Flying, skydiving, it's all the same anyways! You were an excellent flyer as a kid, baby bro! You just gotta believe!" Pancake Cookie groaned jokingly. "All right, all right! I'll join that race. Just make sure you don't eat all of my Jellies, aight?" Roll Cake Cookie chuckled. "Aight! Hey, it's really great to see you having some real fun!"

And so, Pancake Cookie practiced hard everyday so that he could fly on his own once more. It just didn't click. There was only a day before the race and he could barely even fly for less than a minute. He just needed a push in the right direction. Since he hadn't interacted with his brother for a long time, he feared that he lacked his brother's trust. So he had to do it on his own, and he was up until midnight practicing and practicing.

The day of the race had come, and Pancake Cookie was exhausted. Every other Cookie was prepared and active. He recognized Kiwi Cookie, who was revving his engine. Grapefruit Cookie was dancing with skates, and GingerBrave was running in place. He saw Roll Cake Cookie who was on top of his massive road roller. He took notice of his little brother. "Hey, lil' bro! Woah! You look tired!" Pancake Cookie groaned for real this time. "Ugh....I was up all night practicing and preparing...." His big brother patted him on the back. "Don't worry, man! You'll be one of the best racers here!" 

The race had begun, and every Cookie went as fast as light. Especially Lemon Cookie. Pancake Cookie just couldn't fly one bit. He was falling behind, and he couldn't come back. He tried to gain confidence by thinking about the chase he had with Roll Cake Cookie the day they escaped the Oven, and how he flew into the night with his brother. He tried giving himself a boost, and jumped. He spread his skydiving suit and started flying! He had done it! He felt like he was living his childhood all over again, flying for fun and friends. Before he knew it, he dived into the finish line. He landed with flair, and in his brother's honor, he proudly said, "And that's how you stick a landing!"