Match Up #6

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: I'm getting caught up on all current Match Up requests. I'm glad you all are enjoying these. And remember, if you get a character you don't like, I'm sorry. These are random and picked based off of everything you tell me. But it's meant to be fun and that's all that matters. It's like....Slasher Roulette.

_____________________________

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Carrie immediately thought you were cute but she was far too shy to approach you.

• One day she finally built up the courage to approach you. She wanted to tell you that she really liked your hair. "It's so pretty," she said.

• After that, your relationship with her began.

• She was shocked to learn that you were interested in martial arts. After a while she actually really likes it.

• You guys have this cute thing where you do book swaps. It's basically like a 2 person bookclub.

• She likes to wear your hoodie a lot. She gives it back at the end of the day though. Her mom would probably kill her if there was any hint that she was in a relationship.

• Speaking of Carrie's mother, she's best to be avoided.

• Carrie is shorter than you by a couple of inches. It's not that big of a difference but she still tends to stand up taller to kiss you.

• The more you two gang out, the more Carrie gains a sense of freedom. You guys like to go everywhere. To the movies, on hikes, shopping in the mall, you name it. She really loves you and she's really grateful that your relationship with her has led to her getting to see the world a little bit more.

______________________________

Author's Note: And that's all, I hope you enjoy! I did a little bit of research for this one because I wanted to know how tall Carrie is. Turns out Sissy Spacek (the actress who plays the 1974 version of Carrie) is 5'2. I imagined her to be much taller for some reason. The more you know.

See you in the next chapter. -Morgan

 -Morgan