Match Up #9

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: Yay, another match up! I had a little trouble with this one but I hope you enjoy!

This is for PrincelyThings

_______________________________

𝙋𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• I had some trouble with yours at first but I decided that I think you and Pennywise would be a good match.

• You and Pennywise had an enemies to lovers type of situation.

• You were a target of his at first. Eventually he got too interested in you and decided to spare you.

• Pennywise doesn't have good social skills either so you're not alone.

• Pennywise doesn't quite understand what happens when humans go through burnouts. After spending time with you he picks up on your cues. He listens when you want to talk and when you're quiet, he's quiet.

• He likes to watch you draw and he likes to draw sa well, or at least attempt to do so.

• Pennywise enjoys human music a lot. He likes to listen to all of your favorite songs.

• You may hate your eyes but he loves them. He thinks they're really pretty.

_______________________________

Author's Note: That's all for now! I'm currently in the process of writing requests. Hopefully there will be a lot more oneshots coming soon!

See you in the next chapter! -Morgan